1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198296498265 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by nukkacola, Jan 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nukkacola

nukkacola New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:146975734
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198296498265

Victim profile: 76561198254217196

What happened? Description:
    This guy stole my items via trade offering, he told me to trust him by seeing his Steam level and the comments in his Steam profile. He was offering me games (supposed to be sent as a gift in Steam Store) for my TF2 inventory, Steam cards, emoticons, profile backgrounds and a copy of a game.

We started talking and he always connected at 10 pm so I had to wait for him to talk to him about the trade. He didn't even give any importance to the trade because he replied whenever he wanted.

He promised me to send me games via Steam Gift (buying a game on Steam Store and then send it to a friend), and after days of waiting him to connect (because he connected late and sometimes he didn't even connect) he decided to do the trade and I told him to send me the trade offer with the items he wanted.

He sent the trade offer and told me that we would do the exchange at the same time (I accept the trade offer and he sends me the Steam Games supposedly). So he counted to 3 to do the exchange at the same time. I accepted the offer and he didn't send me anything. I waited for him for 2 hours and still no reply at all.

I was worried and I waited for him for the next day because I thought he fell aslept. I waited for him till 10 pm and still no reply.

I thought something had happened to him or that he had a problem with internet so that he didn't connect for 2 days and then I see him online. I asked him what happened and if everything was okay. He didn't even bother to say "hi" or give an apology.

That's when I decided to report him on Steam, but I again gave him a last chance to connect this final day, I waited for 10 pm for him to connect and explain. He connected and still didn't reply.

So I decided to do the Steam Report explaining everything and I wanted to post the images but the format just allowed me to write the explanation. So I wrote it and send it to Steam, they say they would send me a notification and till this day nothing has happened.

Then looking on a Steam Forum I found this page which allows me to post images.

I was warned on Steam that I won't get back any items, I understand as it was my guilt to trust in this User and giving him my objects without any solid item in exchange.
    The only thing I want is that he receives a report because he made me waste time for like 4 days waiting for him and with a hope that he would answer but he didn't even bother to say hello or sorry.

I've seen his Steam inventory has more than thousand items, so I don't know if I'm his first victim because his Profile commentaries make him see as reliable (reason of why I trusted him).

Hope you will help me.

Thanks​

Provide Evidence:
    I didn't take full screenshot at that time, I recupered those screenshots I took when talking to one of my friends about what happened. I sent him some screenshots and as I blocked the scam user and eliminate him from my friends list I couldn't get back the conversation history or at least I don't know how to get it back.

So all of this screenshots are the screenshots I sent to my friend (that's why the files has ironic names) and thanks to that I can have some evidence of the scam.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This is my first time doing a report here and I don't know if the images didn't upload so I will post the images here https://www.MALWARE-SUSPECTED-mediafire-.com/folder/hfebbinotqvmp/Estafa

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.