1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198066330410 - (Maorinyo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by WoopZ, Oct 25, 2022.

1. WoopZ

WoopZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53032341
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066330410 (Maorinyo)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello steam rep staff , i had a sitatuion whice is real with Ghost ( guy who reported me ) i sent 130$ to the wrong ltc wallet cause i misstyped last letter, i already payed him 20$ of the whole money i owe him , if i was a scammer i would block him the moment i "scammed" but no i knew i did a mistake.
    he didnt send you all ss's
    also a admin on a site me and ghost (juka) used to play told me he scammed someone for 1000 euro .
    pls dont desroy my reputation becasue of this douchbag​

Attached Files:

2. WoopZ

WoopZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    i did 30k trades my whole years on steam , never had a problem , yes i did a mistake, but dont ruin me and all my hard work for this.
  3. Ἧunger Bĕar

Ἧunger Bĕar Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42903556
    I would like to note that I'm not an alt account of WoopZ. Therefore, I don't see any reason to have me marked as a scammer, as I never made any trade which involved real world money in the recent years. When I was trading, I've always been a honest, trustworthy person, and I cannot describe in words how I feel undeserving of this. Thank you for your attention.
  4. WoopZ

WoopZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    as u can see , i asked nicely for some time to get the money so i pay him . already did 20/130$ but he got tradebanned now
    all he wants now is to see me banned so he can feel good and i can send proofs aswell

Attached Files:

5. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918