1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid My account got hacked on 14th April 2013

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by L7(:aN, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L7(:aN

L7(:aN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38431508
    My account got hacked and scammer traded all my items and games i am unable to login on my window i have logged in on browser before i got hacked my steam account so i can see my inventory and my account details, but i cant able to login into my window scammer has changed the password and email address

I have reported to steam support but they are saying unable to help me :(

Account has been Hacked

Ticket number 7034-WRIX-7042
    Category Account Questions > Hijacked or stolen account
    Email [email protected]
    Product Dota 2
    Steam Account Login Name thunder4646
    Operating System Windows 7/Vista

This Question's Message(s)

1 Message by you on Sun, 14th Apr 2013 8:05 pm
    my account has been hacked exactly 1 hour before this post and he has changed my email ID and password and traded all my dota 2 items in my inventory so please get my old email ID and reset the password and please get me my dota 2 items ( he has hijacked my ID and hijacked most of my items and couriers from my ID)

my original email ID is : [email protected] and the password for that one is : radiomandota2

i even played dota 2 in that ID and suddenly my account was logged in somewhere and all my items where traded so kindly get me my items and restore my account

I have uploaded some jpeg as proof of my account hacked and uploaded the profile pictures of the people who hacked my account and traded with and kindly retreive my steam account ( they have changed my email and password) i cant get access to it

thank you

2 Message by you on Sun, 14th Apr 2013 8:10 pm
    here is the account history and since there is no dota 2 cd available i have uploaded the pictures of STORE TRANSACTIONS and LICENSES + SUBSCRIPTIONS

3 Message by you on Tue, 16th Apr 2013 6:33 pm
    I have posted 1 thread to reddit clearly so i want to post here to also ty
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/1cg53v/psa_scammers_of_phishing_sites_check_inside/

4 Message by Support Tech Benny on Sat, 20th Apr 2013 2:43 am
    Hello Syedthousif,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We are unable to provide any details on the specific trade(s) that were reported as item/gift trading scams. This trade and Marketplace suspension will not be removed and will expire at the time noted above.

Valve's Privacy Policy prevents us from releasing any account information except to comply with court orders or laws that require us to disclose such information.

For further information, please see this link:

Privacy Policy:
    http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.htm

For more information on our Steam Trading Policy please visit the following FAQ:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003

This issue is not up for further discussion. We will not be able to assist you further with this issue.

5 Message by you on Sat, 20th Apr 2013 8:44 pm
    hello sir, but my account got hacked and im unable to login to steam except for chrome browser where is had saved my account credentials and i can post the inventory history and since you can determine the IP address of the steam logins please retrieve my steam account and also please restore my items and the items have been traded by the scammer who is at large and the trade date after april 14th is traded by scammer

Apr 14
    You traded with iMSUPERMAN. 6:05pm

the trades after this is done by scammer and please help me restore my items and my ID and also he has changed the email ID and password in steam account, i dont have any access to it and i have lost everything and i am requesting you from my heart, please restore my items in my inventory and my steam account and i dont know how the scammer got my credentials but i dont have anything left with me :(

6 Message by Support Tech Benny on Sun, 21st Apr 2013 3:04 am
    Hello Syedthousif,

Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you further with this issue.

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

7 Message by you on Mon, 22nd Apr 2013 6:53 pm
    Hello sir, Atleast give me my tf2 items back,

Note:
    Steam Support only restores Team Fortress 2 items one time if your account gets hijacked. We will be unable to restore Team Fortress 2 items if you get repeatedly hijacked as your account safety and security is your responsibility. For account security recommendations please visit this link.

more proofs are here please help me to get back my steam account and items thanks http://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/1cg53v/psa_scammers_of_phishing_sites_check_inside/
  2. Mr.Weirdy Pants

Mr.Weirdy Pants New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56535635
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to appeal with D2T for your D2T tag.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.