1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Hijacked acount

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Deskiziao, May 2, 2013.

1. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27833056
    hello , for the question is that, in December last year the account was stolen 2 times, the guy who stole it is dedicated to making phishing in outpost with my account deceiving many users, and today to make a trade in steamtrades, a guy showed me my reputation in Steamrep, I have to say it's the first time I see it (actually never looked this page), and since I recovered the account I have infinity of treatment, without any kind problem,
    I leave my images as proof of ticket and foremost apologize to all those who were scammed
    http://i.imgur.com/3Siof.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/u7cSv.jpg
    Thanks and I hope this is resolved
  2. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
  3. Perplexion ™ IDLING

Perplexion ™ IDLING New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33173510
  4. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    why you say me incorret format if in tag read SR scammer? sorry for my english
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    After your support ticket was handled on Dec. 30, your account continued to phish on TF2 Outpost, you were banned on 2013-01-15 for it.

I suppose the concern is making sure you have complete control over your account.
  6. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    if it is true, after doing everything you told me, even format the OS I said to the administrators, to cancel and / or stop the account permanently banned to avoid more risks than the guy continue scamming people in outpost,
    Being on request mine being allowed outpost banned the account
    Is not possible to remove the tag of SR scammer?, Because today entering TF2WH was my account suspended and this is because (apparently) because I have the tag SR Scammer

thanks
  7. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    Can you explain why Support gived you back full access to your account BUT it's continued to fish people on TF2 outpost after this?
  8. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    because before and after recover the account, I pass the antivirus and did not detect anything suspicious, was after seeing my trades again changed when my brother, pass malwarebytes, spycheck, pc doctor and other antivirus and realized that, then format the computer and I asked the administrators to stop my account outpost, permanently banned for more security, because if I wanted something I can ask some friend to buy me some item,
    Now, after four months, I can not access tf2WH and TFscrap to have negative SR, I just hope they solved this, since I've never had any problems with anyone at the time of exchange, and have always had + rep to all those with whom I have exchanged
    thanks
  9. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    because before and after recover the account, I pass the antivirus and did not detect anything suspicious, was after seeing my trades again changed when my brother, pass malwarebytes, spycheck, pc doctor and other antivirus and realized that, I had a keylog or something called into PC (I of computing, I have no idea)then format the computer and I asked the administrators to stop my account outpost, permanently banned for more security, because if I wanted something I can ask some friend to buy me some item,
    Now, after four months, I can not access tf2WH and TFscrap to have negative SR, I just hope they solved this, since I've never had any problems with anyone at the time of exchange, and have always had + rep to all those with whom I have exchanged
  10. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    First, you need to provide a ticket that show after those dates that someone else had access/hijacked to your account during those times too.

Second, Steamrep cannot proceed to your appear as the profile isn't visible.
  11. Deskiziao

Deskiziao New User

Steam:
    I've put pictures of the ONE TICKET to send to steam how I said, after recovering the account, I could get into my steam account, I just realized I had a keylog when he returned to make trades with my account outpost, with links that made lose track other users
    after this, ban me again, again outpost appeal, the admi told me I assure passing spycheck malwarebytes and other programs,I said that although I had done that (I pass spycheck, malware and pc doctor, even format the OS on my computer) and surely would have gone the keylog, let me account permanently banned outpost to avoid risks
    After 4/5 months with the banned account in outpost, I've never had any problems to make deals with people or in tf2 WH,5 days ago when wanting to get a hat for tf2 could not enter the account being suspended, was by the tag SR scammer,
    Why now after 4/5 months?on the other wanted to know if you have any authority in SR, if it is not, thanks for your interest and advice but prefer to explain to an administrator for this to be faster

thanks
  12. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    You can msg again Steam support and ask them if there was unauthorized access from someone that might have infected your computer AFTER the period that is showing in your first ticket.
    Otherwise it can easly be you if you can't prove it.
    That's why i sugest you to ask them.
  13. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    I am rejecting this. The support ticket is from dec. 2012 and you are tagged for an offense on or around 4/30/2013. You will need to provide a newer ticket.