1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

6 month old report moved to archive without review?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by naknak, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4548848
    Awesome

I know you guys are really busy, what with your war on steam wall posts and expansive PR efforts, but come on.
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    They might be very busy, but that doesn't mean you have to basically criticize them about all the effort they put on this to keep traders safe. They are usually busy with IRL stuff and a accumulation backlog of reports which follows afterwards. Just be patient. Even though they might not get to it, they will eventually. Now, this thread really serves no purpose here.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Really... 2 keys? You are the idiot that clicked to accept the trade not once but TWICE!! Valve makes it this way to be some what idiot proof..apparently you failed. Hell I'll give you two keys just so you will go on some where and stop posting stupid posts such as this over something so trivial.
  4. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    Hey, HorseDick, here are some other reports where two people made a trade materially different from what was agreed:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198048814170-miniuzi-sr-scammer.4951/ result: ~2 keys short, result: tagged scammer, had to repay 2x the difference before tag was lifted
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198025211160-rwarsish-sr-scammer.4817/ 2 scrap short, result: tagged scammer, unclear if repayment made, tag persists

But sure, I will graciously accept your two keys. Added.
  5. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    Hitman: where do you see a criticism in my post? I'm asking what this means, and expressing understanding for the delay. I even provided some possible causes of it!

wut
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I was kidding... its just 2 keys chalk it up to a mistake on you're part and move on. Remember you have to click accept TWICE to complete the trade, don't be in such a hurry next time!
  7. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    Hmm in retrospect it's clear why HorseDick would be horrified at the thought of anyone being held to their word.

"durrr words are just things you use to make other people do what you want, right?" What a disgusting parasite.

Attached Files:

Cuttlefish and AcesGamer like this.
  8. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    Well, that's certainly not a nice thing to say to people.
  9. naknak

naknak New User

Steam:
    And an even less nice thing to be. The guy is running his mouth about what a trivial amount it is, right up until it's his two keys in the jackpot.

And, even then, with his own hypocrisy staring him in the face, he's unable to respond as someone with intelligence and character might, e.g. "oh I see now that it's not a trivial amount and I understand why you would want your grievance heard" No, just more of the same punk attitude.

His word just got bought and sold for FOUR DOLLARS. What he's doing in any thread about honest trading is a mystery to me.
  10. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    DataStorm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.