1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197961208148

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jake., Aug 1, 2012.

1. Jake.

Jake. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53503537
  2. KeRRR

KeRRR Endless Gamers Admin Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:471210
    This person above does not understand tf2 trading and is obviously a little slow or inexperienced. I have some vintages which are glitched (odd levelled). They are known around the community as rarer items (due to their odd levels). I have sold them before to collector's. I merely asked him about one of his items, he said make a offer, I said I could offer you one of the said items above (level 99 natascha). He asked to see it, I showed him in trade. He then went about calling me names and saying I was trying to shark him. I told him that is his opinion, others would dissagree. He then linked me to this profile and made a supposed "scam report" on me. I don't see how I scammed him as you can see in the convo, I never forced him to buy anything, we never even trade lol . You can see by his screenshot, my item is a odd level. So I really don't understand what this kid is on about.

I am sick of people making scam reports on every little thing because they do not understand the game. When you reveiw this, maybe this guy should be banned for making false statement, with lack of evidence and wasting my time. It is frustrating and abusing the reason for this system, to protect players from actual "scammers", not fuel peoples ego's.
  3. HAK

HAK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29044036
    this report will do NOTHING my young padawan, read what KeRRR said and learn it by heart.

good luck!
  4. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Does not fall within our policies.