1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561197961664772 (Matt Hax)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ϟSatoshiKunϟ, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ϟSatoshiKunϟ

ϟSatoshiKunϟ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48856429
  2. ♋Karkat Vantas

♋Karkat Vantas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41489309
    Dude you told me you gave them to him so he could buy it for you,it's your own damn fault you were "scammed",that's like giving your credit card number to a homeless man
  3. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:699522
    1. You got me banned from Hale 3 times, in all of which you spammed the admins because I "scammed" you. By the way, it's called tricked.
    2. I got myself unbanned because I am not at fault.
    3. You repeatedly have spammed me and others with "I'MMA BUY YOUR s✿✿✿." And then spam trade me as I said no.
    4. You pretend to be a girl to get free items. You presented me and others with fake images with google.
    5. You have as well tried to scam people in hale.
    6. I don't care if I get a tag at this point. Satoshi is annoying and scams others as well. He is as much at fault as I am.
  4. ♋Karkat Vantas

♋Karkat Vantas New User

Steam:
    Also side note:you're also a bit of a scammer yourself,posing as a woman on Hale to get free items.Honestly you know better than that.Stop being entitled,
  5. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    I'mma post this straight up. Yes, you gave me 3 keys. Yes I did not pay you.
    But here's the thing. You get butthurt way too easily. No one in hale likes you, and those who do aren't liked by anyone either. You constantly spam everyone that you will buy whatever we aren't selling rather than using outpost. You b✿✿✿✿ way too much and never shut the f✿✿✿ up. All you do is just be a constant nuisance. You pretend to be a girl to get free items. I've heard you on your mic. You sound like any average 13 year old male. Not including the fact that all the asain female photos were google links. I did not actually trick you for profit. I tricked you to teach you a lesson about the internet.
    Quit bitching. You are not god.
  6. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    You got me banned from hale 3 times after tricking you, all of which you were bitching to admins. Now, I got myself unbanned by my own admins because I'm actually liked in hale. You're only posting threads here because you can't get anyone to ban me anymore because all of the admins hate you and your bitching. After the third time I got banned, Dart said to me himself that he has gotten fed up with you and has decided to unban me and doesn't wanna deal with your stupid s✿✿✿. That goes for what zyrphon thinks too.
  7. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    Just accept this damn thing and give me the tag. I don't even care anymore.
  8. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    One last thing.
    I said that I would pay you in a week. you started raging at me and saying I scammed you on the first day I got the keys from you, when it hadn't even been a day passed. You got me banned and called me out for nothing and such. If it hadn't been for that, I woulda payed.
  9. ♋Karkat Vantas

♋Karkat Vantas New User

Steam:
    >He actually changed his profile to say he's a girl as we call him out on it
    God you really are trying :p
  10. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    If not for the fact that you had blocked me, I woulda tried to sort everything out and pay you. But you obviously didn't want anything so I kept it.
  11. ♋Karkat Vantas

♋Karkat Vantas New User

Steam:
    >Steamrep profile
    >Gender:Male
    Nice shot kid,one in a million

Attached Files:

12. tG | Chaossneaky

tG | Chaossneaky New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8862855
    Not to mention the fact that you blocked him the first day after he suposedly scammed you for the 3 keys you blocked him the first day and got him banned. ill post the ban record when i get them later. He has also told me he was a man and not to mention ive heard his voice. Matt tried to pay him but he was blocked so he couldnt
  13. ◄Matt Hax►

◄Matt Hax► New User

Steam:
    Even if he did unblock me now, I'm not returning them after all the s✿✿✿ he has put me through.
  14. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Okay, stopping this all right here.

First, it's not called tricking. It's called STEALING or SCAMMING. When you make an agreement and you don't follow through on it, you are a liar. When you take someone's items and give them nothing in return when the agreement is that they will get something, it is scamming.

Normally I would need screenshots of the agreement. However, Matt Hax's friends have already chimed on this thread reaffirming that Matt Hax went back on his agreement. It doesn't matter what you think of Satoshi and whether or not Satoshi is a man, woman, alien, sentry gun, etc. That is not an excuse to take an item from someone when it does not belong to you. In addition, he renamed and described the item showing that he's proud of being a scammer.

With that said, we have a few options here.
    1. Matt Hax gives the keys back (you can do this through an SR middleman if you like as long as Satoshi gets back the keys) and gets a caution that he can then appeal to get removed
    2. Matt Hax doesn't give the keys back, gets marked as a scammer, and has a possibility of getting trade-banned by Valve.

In addition, if anyone has any evidence of Satoshi scamming, please post it. Claiming you a girl when you aren't isn't necessarily scamming BUT entering into agreement and then going back on it is. So if, say, Satoshi lied and said he was a girl and said he'd go out on a date with someone for a hat, and the person gives them a hat and Satoshi doesn't go out on a date with him- that would be scamming. I can put I'm a fire-breathing antelope on my profile. It's up to you to decide whether or not to give gifts to someone just because they say they are a fire-breathing antelope.

There is a lesson to be learned here, however- don't give someone a gift just because they're female. And if a female does try to beg for gifts, it's probably actually a male.

Now it's on you, Matt Hax. Option 1 or option 2? Because this thread keeps getting derailed, click on my name & select Start A Conversation to let me know what you decide. I'm being quite lenient with you here, Matt, because it seems a lot of this stems from a personal issue. This is your chance. Choose wisely. :)
  15. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    In the end, it turned out to be a personal matter. After talking to both Matt and Satoshi, I just gave Matt a warning. And yes, he returned the items promptly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.