1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197986567122 (smokedgouda001) and 76561198037908684 (STF2)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by PotatoPotato, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool Ranch

Cool Ranch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28437852
    If they don't then what? EVERYONE, ASK YOURSELF THIS, EVEN IF WE DO PROVE HIM WRONG, WHAT CAN WE DO? I mean, besides put a scammer tag on him. (which has been already done)
  2. Secret T☆co [MCA]

Secret T☆co [MCA] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24641334
    There shouldn't even be a spreadsheet its an Open Market, Prices should only be dictated by a system through the game itself that recognizes what items are being traded for what. THEN AND ONLY THEN should there be a list linking to the values of what those items are going for. Regardless of what You and or i think having a sole person dictate prices on the TF2 Market as a whole is very very wrong especially since that SAID person is a "Ex-Stock Trader". It doesn't come to my surprise that he uses the site to manipulate prices for his own gain. Just my 2 Scrap.

-Secret
  3. [xG:M] [FBI] The Law

[xG:M] [FBI] The Law New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42732847
    Well, SS is a guide for pricing, they can choose to use it for help, or to not. But if it helps, maybe some trading sites like OP, hopyfully Sneeza would add a price sheet.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The sheet like many others is not a guide - it sets the price for the market which is why manipulation of it is serious. You could go in right now move keys up to say 2.77 each and then go from server to server or site to site and watch the backlash of people whom live by it which are zombie followers and will not budge from that 2.77 price now set for keys. This happened when they were bumped up to 2.55 a while back.

Valve won't or can't really do anything to this sheet/page aside from releasing a official posted stance on sites like this not to be taken seriously but even then people won't listen.
  5. syn^ Element

syn^ Element New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2432771
    Finally some action being taken against this guy... i've been saying this for months now - the tf2 economy should NOT be dictated by one single entity.

We should do all we can to take this site down...
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Locking topic, for this isn't a love/hate flamewar forum. If the TopicStarter or others have more actual evidence other then opinions, they can open a new topic for this to amend.

On a personal note:
    While the spreadsheet was incorrect on several times etc, this by no means mean it had wrong intent. I'm not at liberty atm to discuss specifics to the case.

Thread may be re-opened by a admin that handles this report for questions, and he may merge other (evidence) threads regarding the same issue.
  7. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.