1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197996869097 (Geel9)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Femzy, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Femzy

Femzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21909962
    Victim:
    | steamname: Femzy
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:21909962
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004085653
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zynoth
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198004085653

Scammer
    | steamname: Geel9 #scrap.tf
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:18301684
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996869097
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/geel9
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197996869097

Chat Log: http://i.imgur.com/llaWO8m.jpg (uploaded as well)

He went AFK without a word after our initial discussion, with me paying up front. Now, this isn't a scammer account with a mask of this popular trader, it's verified to be him. Problem is, I still don't have my purchase.
    Just a few more notes, they went into away, but go online through mobile every once in a while. Now at snooze, but still in online status through mobile now and then. They were not mobile to start, and are still on my friend's list.
    That last part is the one small glimmer of hope that I will still receive my purchase, but bailing out with no explanation after payment is highly unprofessional for a person of his status. Almost 4 hours of no contact is the reason I believe that I'm not getting those keys. Status or not, I am now out of that cash until I get paypal to get it back for me.

Full Chat Log (Can provide screenshots of the entirety if required)
    Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
    6:32 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: Hello
    6:32 PM - Femzy: hello, I was wondering if your reddit thread about selling keys was still valid?
    6:32 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: Sure is
    6:32 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: How many keys do you want?
    6:32 PM - Femzy: I was looking to get 15 keys
    6:33 PM - Femzy: now, I have no steam rep threads, but I am hoping my profile is enough proof of my sincerity
    6:33 PM - Femzy: it's an obviously active 4 year profile with 80+ games and hundreds of hours on a few
    6:33 PM - Femzy: all verifyable by yourself
    6:34 PM - Femzy: I could link you to my page, but people often tell me they would rather check for themselves than click a link
    6:34 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: As long as you go first I don't really give a s✿✿✿
    6:35 PM - Femzy: sounds good, to me, now I unfortuantely lost your thread, were you asking 1.70 or $1.75 per key?
    6:35 PM - Femzy: extra comma was extra....
    6:35 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: $1.75
    6:36 PM - Femzy: alrighty, and final thing I need is an email to send the $26.50 to
    6:36 PM - Femzy: 25.25*
    6:36 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: (REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS)
    6:36 PM - Femzy: ...
    6:36 PM - Femzy: 26.25**
    6:36 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf: $s6.25
    6:36 PM - Femzy: I can't type
    6:36 PM - Femzy: normally much more accurate with the numpad
    6:37 PM - Femzy: you will recieve payment in a moment form (REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS) (old original email account I still love to use)
    6:40 PM - Femzy: (LINE DELETED CONTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION)
    6:45 PM - Femzy: did you recieve the payment?
    6:48 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Away.
    6:50 PM - Femzy: was I just bailed on?
    6:58 PM - Femzy: well, I haven't been removed yet... still hopeful I'll get those keys
    7:08 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Away.
    7:23 PM - Femzy: if I set to away, it's because I have netflix on my second monitor, just send me a trade invite whenever you're near please.
    7:34 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Away.
    8:06 PM - Femzy: Ok, I am seriously going to need my purchase some time tonight.
    8:08 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Online.
    8:09 PM - Femzy: Do you wait for over an hour to deliver with most trades of this fashion? I've never had to wait like this for a purchase.
    8:14 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Away.
    8:18 PM - Femzy: Ok, I have to go afk for a bit, I'm just going to send a trade offer.
    8:21 PM - Femzy: I know you can accept those trades via mobile, I hope to see my keys in my inventory soon
    8:38 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Online.
    8:47 PM - Femzy: Really? I just wanted to open a bunch of crates tonight. This is highly unprofessional behavior when dealing with cash sales.
    8:49 PM - Femzy: You run a scrap-banking service, appear to be a high profile trader, and yet I don't feel you take this as a serious sale.
    8:51 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Snooze.
    8:51 PM - Femzy: I see you pop online with a mobile device every so often, and I had paid the purchase price within a timely manner. Now you enter into snooze? Was I just immediately ignored after making the sale?
    8:52 PM - Femzy: It's now over 2 hours since we last spoke, I need some kind of confirmation that I'm getting my keys.
    8:53 PM - Femzy: I really don't want to force a refund for failure to deliver. It's a long time wasting process and just the simple act can damage my trading rep, even if fully justified.
    8:53 PM - Femzy: But I am not about to allow my money to be taken again.
    9:43 PM - Femzy: over 3 hours.....
    9:44 PM - Femzy: I have hit my patience limit
    9:44 PM - Femzy: I would like my purchased items
    9:44 PM - Femzy: leaving without so much as a "brb" after I purchased them is NOT acceptable
    9:45 PM - Femzy: it's now a late hour, and I will have to sleep soon
    9:45 PM - Femzy: the fact that I will have to wait until morning over this, is comepletely unacceptable, and the only reason I still haven't issued a chargeback is because of your known status
    10:06 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Online.
    10:09 PM - Femzy: over 3 hours, reporting to steamrep as a theft type scam
    10:10 PM - Geel9 #scrap.tf is now Snooze. 
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Attached Files:

2. Femzy

Femzy New User

Steam:
    UPDATE!

I was given the 15 keys by a person claiming to be a friend of Geel9's, but have yet to talk to Geel himself. Proof in the following images. Unknown is Geel was planning on running or not, still very neglectful.

Attached Files:

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, has this been solved?
  4. Femzy

Femzy New User

Steam:

I have the keys, but Geel9 seems to be offline for the night. The friend and Geel9 are both on my list still, and the friend hasn't confirmed anything about getting the keys back from him. As far as I'm aware, Geel9 hasn't paid out anything, and a random friend of his paid up in his place without any discussion with Geel9 himself.
  5. Geel9

Geel9 Scrap.tf co-owner

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18301684
    My apologies; I was very preoccupied and was getting ready to leave when I initiated the trade with Femzy. I got up to do some things and expected to return to my computer, but completely forgot as I was in a hurry.

In addition, I've refunded the payment on PayPal.

The transaction has been sorted out, which Femzy should confirm soon.
  6. Femzy

Femzy New User

Steam:
    As of this time, doodla confirms he got the keys. Transaction has been fully paid up and Geel9's explanation matches what he told me. Issue is resolved.

Attached Files:

7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    OK I'll archive this then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.