1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197999851575 shayanbes (Banned by SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Shayanbes, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Shayanbes

Shayanbes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19792923
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    | steamname: Shay
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:19792923
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999851575
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shayanbes
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999851575

What happened

I honestly don't know where to start or how to really prove my innocence, my account had been hijacked since Valentines day till now so I'm a little clueless in all honesty on what to do or say. I was dumb and tried to login via a phishing link; I had just woken up and got it from a friend..well I thought it was him but he was hijacked by the same guy who was using mine. I just apologise for what happened to M.D.Pho before, I saw that he had gotten into contact with my account while it was hijacked.

Shown in the link below is how I found out about it.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197999851575-shay-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.57244/

Evidence

All I have evidence wise, is the emails about me trying to get in contact with steam about it and then eventually fixing it. Oh and the email changing when the hijacker logged in and changed it from my own.

But honestly I don't feel that is very...hard evidence. Maybe the steam question but I of course need to blank out the CD keys.

I kind of struggle with these sorts of things so if it helps to be interviewed then I would highly appreciate that. I just really want to try and get this ban removed because even though it was my fault for getting hijacked in the first place, I didn't actually do it.

Steam support: The question about my hijacked account

Emails: The steam support emails about that. The second to the bottom is notifying about when the email was changed.

Email changed: That was when the Hijacker changed it so I couldn't reset my pass and such xwx;

I apologise for how bland this was but I desperately hope this can be sorted out as soon as possible..

If you needed me to include the browser in the screenshots, I'm sorry for not doing so and will send the updated screenshots if so! Was trying to show as much as I could while keeping it clean and easy to read.

Let me know as soon as possible please!
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Please provide pictures of your Steam Support ticket showing it in the browser. Also, please show it from the top to the bottom, please include the footer of Steam Support website. If it takes more than one screenshot, then provide them all.

I would also like you to provide pictures of your inventory history showing it in the Steam client. Please include all history from the time of your account being hijacked.
  3. Shayanbes

Shayanbes New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I've included all screenshots as you asked

Trade history - No trades were done since Jan 7th luckily which'll explain on the steam ticket about it seeming items to have not been traded off. This was me getting worrysome that he might had done because his profile at the time had shown total transactions and such conducted, as well as two items he was trying to offload, my 2 team captain hats on front page.

But hopefully this'll help :eek:

<Hid Images>
  4. Shayanbes

Shayanbes New User

Steam:
    Sorry about the reposts, didn't mean to!
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    ticket verified and matches the time frame of the offenses

Hidden Content: