1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived 76561198002389951 (Stefan.B*friendly TUX giving guy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21062111
    Dear Mrs TS,

I got one week tf2outpost banned for "tux selling service",not for scamming or hijacking.
    Yesterday,I got unbanned.I talked with the guys and they explained me what I wasn't supose do to,and I understood.
  2. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    If I show you her identity card with to proove that it really was her birthday on the 21st of february,would you delete this report and start having trust in people ?
  3. ๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™

๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43501400
    i will not trust shady people like you
    have you ever heard of fake identity card?
  4. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]

As you can tell here is very rude and impolite, I just wanted to demonstrate him and I am not a scammer or hijacker as he clames,but he doesn't walk to me and swears.
    I want to talk to an administrator or moderator please.
  5. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    Ok,then I'll give you live streaming webcam and show you the CARD ID.How about that ? How can I fake that !
    Stop trolling please.
  6. ๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™

๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™ New User

Steam:
    when did i troll? wait don't ask i don't want this thread to be spammed and apparently my rudeness is involved in this scam report how?
  7. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    Here is the proof that you troll , sorry for the off-topic but this guy is bad to people.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because of I was talking in short lines,he started to troll me by pressing enter on every word he was wroting.

me: "you swear.you are not kind at all"
    him: "welcome to the internet.i shall not be your guide"

You gentelmen can notice this..
  8. ๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™

๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™ New User

Steam:
    So just because i reported you,you seek revenge in posting off topic post and attempt to humiliate me? its gonna take more then that MUCH more
  9. ๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™

๖ۣۜMe Pedosta™ New User

Steam:
    Tyvm and just a quick question how long does an admin take to respond to this kind of threads?
  10. Cr!m3

Cr!m3 New User

Steam:
    I am not looking to humiliate you,I am just showing to the nice world how "beautiful" you talk with others.
    No offence.

Moderators,have a lot of work to do,I see and understand this,but you seem to be more angry and unpatient.
    I think it will take a while to get an answer from them.Why are you rushin ? Let them take a good decision about it and do their job.
  11. TradingCo

TradingCo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61150066
    Not sure if this is very relevant at this point, but he admits to ban evasion while talking to him. I added him to help him out with report a scammer topic he had up on outpost and i confronted him about this and, well you can read the chat and see for your self.

Attached Files:

12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Archived this because we've already received information to this and he's received a tag. Thank you for the report. :)