1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198013715957 Golden ragez1n ∴ (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Golden ragez1n ∴, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golden ragez1n ∴

Golden ragez1n ∴ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26725114
    steamID: Golden ragez1n ∴
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:26725114
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013715957
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/goldenragez1n
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198013715957

hi, I was going to trade with someone then he said Im marked as scammer, and for my surprise I saw Im marked as scammer. Well, it was not a big surprise, cuz my account was hijacked sometime ago, so Im sure this trouble its the hacker/thief fault. Im sorry for all this trouble, but I never tried to sell my account, I know its against Valve TOS, I never (I repeat) I NEVER tried to sell my account, as I said the guy who hacked me probably tried to make some big money trying to sell it, but wasnt me! I was away from playing and when I get back I had all this problems, and now I have this scam tag problem =/
    Please remove this tag, I shouldnt be punished for an action that wasnt mine :´(
    Im sorry for any player that was scammed thinking was talking to me, but wasnt me! I supose this email is the scammer email, because it is not mine; and this alt its the scammer? cuz he was my friend, not really friend, but someone that I know, and after I saw this alt report I tried to find him but hes not in my friendlist anymore, he suddenly deleted me, its him the scamm? cuz if you need I can help find this guy!
    But please remove the tag , please help me, it wasnt me!
    Any admin: feel free to add me to talk about all this trouble, Im you will see Im saying the truth.
  2. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    Please note that I aways keep this info in my acc details:
    Im not selling/giving/trading/destroying/donating/deleting/etc my goldenwrench or my account!​

Please never, I repeat: NEVER, trade me or add me, if its about my Golden Wrench! This really makes me furious!​

Otherwise, Im a pretty nice guy!​

And when I saw I was stolen, my account didnt have this info, so if you can check ip's etc you will see who is the thief, you will see its not me who did this!

I would never sell it, its so precious to me!

Please help me, add me to talk!

Thanks!
  3. Spyromancer

Spyromancer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37815818
    Start by providing proof that you were hacked (ie. support tickets where you got your account back, blacked out accordingly).
  4. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
  5. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    Please post Steam Support ticket screenshots proving they returned your account.
  6. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    I'm sorry for this long, but I have to work and I don't have time to play everyday.
    Anyway I saw in "HOWTO: Appeal" this item "5. Wait for a SteamRep admin to research your case and they will add you on Steam to discuss for more information", so I would like to know why no admin added me to talk about this.
    And, as Im new here, I supose to post my informations here? Which is public? Because I saw other posts here before and they are oddly gone, which is strange beucase if I cant delete my posts I supose no other player can do too. So, as Im new, Im afraid to give my informations here. Could any admin add me to we talk about this trouble? I can give any information he need.
    The admin daemon send a link to this person https://steamcommunity.com/id/joebr and I want to ask, is this the scammer? Because as I said I know this guy, I mean I know who he is, because he lives in the same building that I live, we are not close but I know who is him, so I can help the admins if they want, to get his infos or I can personally push him to undo this mess. And this email which is liked to me, its not mine!
    Once again Im sorry for all this trouble, but wasnt me! Who was trying to buy it, was thinking is talking to me, but wasnt me, I would never sell it, its so precious to me!
    And, anyway, who was trying to buy it, should be punished, actually should be banned, because its against Valve TOS to buy accounts. In that way, who was trying to buy, and the guy who hacked me, should both be punished for all this trouble, but not me, wasnt my fault, I never tryied to do anything wrong, I have more then 1200 hours in tf2 and never had any kind of problem!
    Damm, please could some admin add me to we talk directly and fastly to solve all this?
    Thanks again!
  7. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148

Steamrep need proof the account was possibly not have been in control. So the account was hijacked? So you recovered it using support right? Then just simply post screenshots of the support ticket you made for recovering the hijacked account in the past.

If they add you to fix this fast, they will certainly ask you thwe screenshots othe support ticket.

Take screenshot of the ticket, censore private info and uploaded them on www.imgur.com
  8. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    He has sent me screenshots of his support tickets. Please can the admin that takes this appeal contact me when they are ready. Thanks.
  9. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    Im afraid to post any thing personal here, so I sent the printscreen to this admin http://steamcommunity.com/id/godofwarchaos he was very educated, polite and courteous to me, thanks sir Chaos for your time.
    I hope now "who will work on this" add me to we talk and fix all this trouble!
    Im sorry if I dont answer very fast, but I dont play everyday because I have to work.
    Thanks
  10. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    This whole appeal is a moot point.

For anyone who dosen't know the full story this is why Golden Ragez1n got marked;

1- Golden Ragez1n sells his account to T-Virus.
    2- T-Virus pays for the account.
    3- Golden Ragez1n revokes the account

Now, Golden Ragez1n is claiming that he was 'hijacked' during these events. BUT. Because of what transpired he has one piece of evidence that could turn the tables. A steam suppourt ticket. Imagine if Golden Ragez1n had control of the account all this time. He could have revoked the account from T-Virus, and have a supourt ticket saying that he was hijacked, BUT it would be a result of T-Virus (legitamately) being the rightful owner of the account, instead of Golden Ragez1n being hijacked.

This is either a very cleverly designed scam, or a very unfortunate predicament.
  11. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Please wait for an appeals admin. As you can see, we research appeals very thoroughly and therefore it often takes a while for an admin to get to your case. I apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    sir Jailbait, someone hijacked my account, thats why I went to steamsupport and open a steamticket, and after they investigate, thats why they recovered my account to me!
    I have more then 1200 hours in tf2, I already did a lot of trades/buy/sold/etc and never had any problem.
    I never received 1 cent of this supose sale of my account, I never sold my account to anyone, i was hijacked and thats why Im here, because my reputation its important to me!
    And my question is, if this tvirus supposedly tried to buy my account, he disrespected the Valve rules, so shouldnt he be punished instead me? because in my opinion he have a big % of guilt of all this trouble. Anyway what I can say to this other player is only, Im sorry man but you tought you was talking to me but you wasnt because wasnt me I was hijacked.
    so this is a sad situation, but wasnt me! because of this tag Im being prevented to make other trades and I really dont like this tag because I aways been honest, I dont need to scamm anyone.
    sir Jailbait I know you was speaking in a supposition way, but I would like to say this things to make everything clear, because I never scammed anyone, I dont need to do that, I aways been honest, aways!

And sir HelenAngel, Im waiting for an admin, I really tought the wait would be less, but I understand you admins have a lot appeals to investigate.
    I just hope some admin gets my appeal, so I can explain all the situation and he can remove this unfair tag, because this situation is really sad, my reputation its important me to, I really dont like this unfair tag.

I will keep waiting, thanks for all the admins which is trying to see the truth and fix this trouble.
    Thanks again
  13. Pink T☆co

Pink T☆co New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16743647
    I'm finding it hard to believe that Golden Ragez1n's account was hijacked for months and has now waited more months to act on it? I mean Golden Ragez1n was trying to sell me his/her account for some time from November to January.

Something does not add up. I am bookmarking this to follow for now.
  14. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Or you could just click the watch thread button...
  15. Pink T☆co

Pink T☆co New User

Steam:
    done... thx
  16. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    I never did that, but now im thinking maybe the the hijacker used my account before completely change the account informations, maybe, I dont know.
    Anyway pink guy, could you provide any evidence of what you saying? then I can open a ticket to ask suport if someone used my account before this events.
    Otherwise, i think you should be punished for lying.
    I dont know if the reporter is paying you something to come here, anyway i dont care, because if this trouble will be decided by bringing people here to say things, just tell me and I will tell a lot of friends to come here, people which lend me unusuals, people that buy things from me going first by bank transfer, etc... but i think this should be resolved based on evidences, but as i said if its necessary to bring people here, just tell me and they will come.
    but the most important is what will come, and what will come up is the truth!
    I will wait an admin to take my appeal, then we can talk and he will see the truth. So I will not answer crap's anymore.
    Thanks for the admins that are looking for the truth.
  17. Pink T☆co

Pink T☆co New User

Steam:
    Your really gonna go there? My reputation proceeds me.

You came into my trade server and approached several of my admins stating that you were considering selling your golden wrench account. This activity started back in November 2011. You were then very active on the server for almost 3 months though January 2012 and tried to broker the account through Penguin (our lead Admin) and you spoke to me no less than about 20 times about purchasing the account.

So answer these questions:
    Q: Were you on your account November through January?
    Q: Why has it taken so long for your appeal?

I mean based on your account history I see that you still have been playing games on the account and yet you have waited this long for the appeal. Also seems abnormal for a hacked account to do achive's and make comments like a normal account:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/goldenragez1n/recommended/ for example.

I hope the truth does come out here. Penguin can provide screen caps of the discussions if needed.
  18. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    Good for you. Same for me, I have more then 1200 hours playing tf2 and never had any kind of problem doing trades/buying/selling/etc, never. I´ve done lot of transactions and never had a single problem, and thats why im here, because I dont want to have a tag for something i never did. I could just open another account and trade by it, but I dont want and I will not do that, I aways been honest and aways trade by my account, as I did not do anything wrong, I will fight to keep my reputation clean! Thats probably why a lot of players keep trading with me, even after this unfair tag, and you know why? Because Im honest and they trust me! I aways been honest and I will aways be.

I never did what are you accusing me. I´ve been hijacked, I already said that thousands times, if this really happened, it wasnt me! Anyway, if:
    I never did that, I never offered my account to anyone, never, but if you was talking to the hijacker for 20 times ... was you considering buying it? Was you considering to disrespect steam rules? Very interesting, but I think not, an admin would never do that, right?
    Anyway, as I already said I never did that things, and if suport recovered my account its because they investigated the situation and confirmed I was hijacked, and I think they are the best persons to give a judgment, because they can check ip's, etc. And they did their judgment, it was in my favor, they saw Im saying the truth.

I should not give my personal informations here, but I've been living in another state for some months because of my job
    Because, differently of some players, my life its not based in a computer game. I like it, but my family and my job its more important to me, and I just perceived I was hijacked because a friend (which play this game) phoned me, so I tried to login and confirmed I was hijacked, thats why I went to suport and ask to they recover my account.

You may think its abnormal anything you want, its your personal opinion. But, in my opinion, its a good strategy of the hijacker to appear to be the real owner. I never did that, and when I saw the link you sent, my desire was to delete it, but I will leave it there to you guys dont think Im trying to hide something, and once this trouble got fixed, I will remove that because I didnt wrote that.

I can provide any proof about what Im saying here, and you know why? Because I aways say the truth, and its easy to proof anything when someone is saying the truth, as I aways say.

Yes, me too:
    And this is the second and last time I will repeat:
    So, anyone (sent by the reporter or not) can come here and say/ask anything he want, but I will not answer anymore.
    I will only answer questions for the admin that take my appeal, because I think hes the only person that should interrogate me.
    When the admin that take my appeal and add me in friend list, he can ask me anything he want, and I will provide all informations and proofs that he ask's me, but until then:
    Well thats it, once again:
  19. Golden ragez1n ∴

Steam:
    hi, im waiting for long time (since may 7, today is july 9) and no admin have added me on friendlist. Could any admin add me, to we fix this trouble? im paying for something i didnt make. its so annoying to be punished for something that wasnt my fault, and im waiting for more then 2 months for no answer. im sure admins should be busy, but no answer in 2 months. can some admin, please, add me to we start to fix this trouble?
    Thanks again
  20. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    I'll be handling this appeal.
    Watch for my request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.