1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198013833915 Unusual Guy With No Name , Cheers Mate ( SR Caution )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Unusual Guy With No Name, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:18527960
    Look, I ain't posting fake stuff, you are. I can use TeamViewer, as I mentioned, which transmits live video from one computer to another. I am willing to use that. AR E YOU? And post a video of YOUR AND YOUR BROTHER'S trade history, if you aren't pasting fake info.
  2. Unusual Guy With No Name

Unusual Guy With No Name New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26784093
    And Tho man . Even if the admins want Contact my Brother He will admit that he traded with JPRAS not me . Im bored of this guy Who's Posting fake information about me . Trying to get me a tag that i traded with him ... And Dude i even told you I dont wana have any business with you Cause your the scammer in this business not me . And stop making your FAKE Friends contact me to trying to admit Me that i traded with YOU ! Stop it

Thanks . !!
  3. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Im not doing what you accuse me to and you seem NOT TO WANT TO MAKE ANY KIND OF VIDEO THAT WOULD PROOVE YOUR INNOCENCE.

You're just mad you are getting a Caution tag for a mistake you did.

ALSO: still waiting for that SOP profile of yours.
  4. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Why would i be mad dude ? And please saying it for the 2nd time Stop MAKING YOUR FRIENDS TRYING TO ADMIT ME THAT I TRADED WITH YOU !!!!!
  5. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Lets stop with this Foolish that we are trying to do here . Lets See what the admins would do .
  6. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Sure, and I only asked a friend of mine and your brother so you'd have a word with me. You've been quite afraid to chat with me trying to avoid admiting you traded with me. I'm not spamming my friends to spam you to admit you traded with me. We have 3 friends in common. 2 are online, the ones I've contacted and the third is offline.

Also, don't ignore the following message: POST A VIDEO IF YOU'RE INNOCENT. OF YOUR TRADE HISTORY AND YOUR BROTHER'S AND STOP TRYING TO STALL TIME TO TRY AND FAIL TO MAKE A FAKE VIDEO. Stop watching Vegas tutorials to change names and stuff on videos. If you are innocent, just download and install the BSR screen recorder, what I used to make my video.

I can even provide you the link:

http://www.bsrsoft.com/downloadbsr.asp
  7. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Thanks for that link but i already got 2 Proofs that my bro traded First is the picture 2nd is the tf2items history. Tf2items Is already an very Popular site which alot of people would know about it and its history never lies . Soo man Have a nice day ^^:)
  8. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:

Attached Files:

9. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Ok, you just prooved you're guilty. TF2items.com recquires an amount of time to register an account in an item's history.

Currently, my evidence is stronger, as I have live action, with my inventory history leading to your profile. How on earth would I have time to fake a video like that in 2 minutes?

Make a video of your trade history to show that I ain't there. You seem to be refusing to do so.

Paste real OFFICIAL history VIDEOS of you and your brother's inventory.
  10. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Tf2items.com If they requered an Amout to do it then why my proof that i traded with my brother ( the dragon + Modest ) Took 5 hours ??? No chance its instantly There .

And How would your evidence be stronger When you only got a fake picture + Video ? And your Already tagged 2 Times .

Soo man Please stop posting fake information . Thanks !
    ieved i
  11. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    Even tho Lets let the admins choice what to do . i'll stop posting here .
  12. JPRAS

JPRAS Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You don't seem to like the idea of making a 1 minute video of your history showing you're not hiding anything.

From your reaction and resourcing from fake pictures and unofficial data, you sure as hell seem reluctant to make any kind of video.

Proove to me my data that I've posted is fake.

Just proove it. There's nothing saying its fake. It's all legit.

Also, to all admins, as you probably have seen: I AM WILLING TO USE TEAMVIEWER TO SHOW MY INVENTORY HISTORY LIVE!
  13. Unusual Guy With No Name

Steam:
    I prooved it 2 times You can see it above tf2items + my picture . Soo as i can see your trying to do something that isnt legit . Stop trying to do it . Thanks And i see yours is fake mine is legit . Soo have a nice day .
  14. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Locking this until the appeal admin is done here... :rolleyes:
  15. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    After reviewing this and doing deeper research, we have rejected this appeal. The CAUTION tag will remain.

If the trader in question is caught trading with marked scammers for high-value items, it would be a SCAMMER tag as there would be no disputing that you were aware that helping scammers profit isn't something the community can support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Starburst

Starburst New User

Falsifying evidence, I wasted days on this fukcer, lied to me dozens of times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.