1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 7656119801668739 {Dex} Dexeldragon (SOP SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {Dex} Dexeldragon (•ᴥ•), Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    When was it given to you and did you start using it?
  2. {Dex} Dexeldragon (•ᴥ•)

{Dex} Dexeldragon (•ᴥ•) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28210835
    5 or 6 months ago. Never even used it. I got it, logged in, then realized I don't need that much bag room lol. So I told my friend I don't need his steam account. Never played with it after that.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    So we have:
    1. Scamming (self admitted)
    2. Lying during an appeal (this thread)
    3. Already appealed (admin notes)
    4. Refusal to repay for months (dates posted above)
    5. Does not respect communities or their rules (sourceop ban avoidance)

Would anyother community like to take this fine user?

I would deny this myself but im just a tad bias on this specific case.
  4. Scalia

Scalia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:6523098
    After reviewing all the relevant information posted both in these forums, SOP, and interviewing several people, this appeal is denied.

Dex here has admitted to scamming and it took three months to return the items after his IP was banned from SOP. The three month time frame shows that this was not a case of "I feel bad, let me pay back," something else must have acted as a catalyst to return the items. Upon investigation I found that only after THREE SOP bans on 9/25/11, 10/6/11, and 12/7/11 was when Dex decided to contact Butane and give him the scammed items to return to the victim. The items given to Butane were on 12/9/11, three mere days after the latest SOP ban.

Now, I quoted the above because I wanted to point out that Dex said that he "HAD to pay the man" he scammed back. The facts and circumstances in this case tend to show that he had to pay back the man he scammed because he wanted to be unbanned and not for any other reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.