1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198019635474 Toasty~ ! (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Toasty~ !, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toasty~ !

Toasty~ ! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29684873
    steamID: Toasty~ !
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:29684873
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019635474
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hoshii-Miki
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198019635474

So my friend just showed me this site awhile ago and said I was labelled as a scammer and apparently I am and have no clue why. I've done a few trades on SPUF and tf2 which have all gone perfectly I've never ripped anyone off in my life which is why I'm really curious why I'm labelled a scammer. Can anyone give me an explanation towards what I did and how I can remove this title please? Thanks.
  2. Toasty~ !

Toasty~ ! New User

Steam:
    Oh god this posted like 3 times Im sorry can you guys remove the other ones please.
  3. polyvore

polyvore Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41853675
  4. Toasty~ !

Toasty~ ! New User

Steam:
    Oh I do remember this.. but only reason I did it was because he was running a fake contest I guess (didn't really know at the time) about posting that "+rep" message and he would raffle off Dota 2 pass. I was pretty ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed to actually post it infact I was planning on deleting that comment the next day cause I had a feeling he wasn't giving anything out but in the end got too lazy and never did because well I didnt think I would get labelled like this. So is there no way for me to appeal this then? I kinda understand cause I screwed up haha thanks for showing me though.
  5. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
  6. Toasty~ !

Toasty~ ! New User

Steam:
    So then is there any hope of getting this appealed then please? I rep'd that guy out of stupidity once and I've never fake rep'd anyone else ever can I please get a second chance on this aswell.
  7. Chronicle[Sakh]

Chronicle[Sakh] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16413129
    I have same problem, It's was misstake from my side, I just followed this guy and he sayed gave a random person Dota 2 invite
  8. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    I am handling your appeal - please watch for invite.
  9. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Toasty, after doing detailed research into your case, I am reducing your tag from Scammer to Caution. This was your first offense ever, your record was flawless up to this point, and I see you are not a seasoned trading veteran. You fully cooperated, didn't lie, and showed true remorse. We do take fake rep very seriously here, you have one last chance, but one more incident, and the Scammer tag will be re-applied without the chance of appeal. Be good and best of luck to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.