1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198023217160 (Gangster Hitler TϟR) <- Chargeback Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Varren, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Why can't you sort things out with Paypal so that people are able to receive their money?
  2. HelloMrJhewMan

HelloMrJhewMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40151320
    Hitler has officially charge backed all the money from me last night, I am now $945 in debt. If anyone has any tips or helpful information, it would be greatly appreciated :\
  3. HelloMrJhewMan

HelloMrJhewMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40151320
  4. K-Boom

K-Boom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17738719
    Please enlighten me: how the mark stops you from paying your debts (the payments that got a chargeback) or returning the items to their owners.
  5. Santa Hitler Clause

Santa Hitler Clause New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31475716
    I will return the items.... Recently my bank account underwent fraud I just lost $4,879. I'm trying my best to assess the situation, I have my account frozen until the investigation is over. The only thing I can do now is return the items.
  6. Donny

Donny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20743393
    A quick update. Hitler has not only ignored my friend requests, but blocked me as well from their steam with no intention to return the items. Now taking up steam reports to try and force the issue through and any other traders that traded their unusuals to them may want to check the same.
  7. Varren

Varren New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8381834
    I had a chat with him recently since the chargeback went through successfully the other day. Claims he never blocked you. I think he's full of s✿✿✿.

Chat: http://i.imgur.com/ekIjsyA.png

Code:
    Varren [The Goddamn Hatman™]: Hey can we get an update on the situation?
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: Oh definitly. First off paypal has sent back all information and is up to date on everything
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: Steam though has been a bit less cooperative.
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: Card company is aware
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: So pretty much just waiting for a full response from steam.
    Varren [The Goddamn Hatman™]: Why can't you just pay people back on Paypal?
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: If I do it now, then steam wont take the time to un-ban me
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: They told me send up info and then payback
    Varren [The Goddamn Hatman™]: And why did you block this guy?
    Varren [The Goddamn Hatman™]: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198023217160-gangster-hitler-t%CF%9Fr-chargeback-scammer.20735/page-2#post-82050
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: Never blocked him, buddy.
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: I could take a screeny of people who I blocked
    Gangster Hitler ᵹᵵ˖ƿᵹ: Yeah not blocked
    I think it's pretty obvious at this point he's just trying to get Valve to un-ban him so he can sell the stolen goods.

Why else would it be taking this long?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.