1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198037412603 Ice-Sniper (SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ice-Sniper [ESP], Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19459148
    I just ask.
    I was just wondering. Do you actually know someone with that name or i'm wrong?
  2. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Ice-Sniper [ESP] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38573437
    I want to speak with you about that, privatly. Connect to steam when you can.
  3. Starburst

Starburst New User

just so you are aware ice sniper, evanescence is not an sr admin, one of the sr admins will get to your case... eventually.
  4. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Yeah, i know that he isn't an admin, and i'm waiting for one...
  5. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    So you told me its your father name, then you admit usig his email to do other account s in some "games" , and you admit using his email to create another steam account? Why the heck you told in op all the alt are to your bros?

Well, i have screenshot
  6. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Why the **** you put that on here? It is private info you know? But i don't understand your question, do you think my father plays steam? Dude, my brothers and sisters are 6-12 years old, they don't know how to create an account so i create them for them. Why are you saying this?

Please, some admins put at least a comment here that you are thinking about it or so...
  7. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
    The email you claimed to be your in scam report are linked to thsi name
  8. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    You mean the one who the dude who reported me put in his scam report? That's interesting, becouse i created this account with the email [email protected].
  9. Evanescence

Evanescence New User

Steam:
  10. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    I really don't understand you,where did i did that in that thread? I'm asking you in the steamchat but you don't answer... And you also don't answer me how you got that name... So please, let's wait to an admin and stop this ...
  11. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Waiting for answer from admins, ~15 days since i created this thread...
  12. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I assure you that the admins do read these forums every day. There have been recent hardware changes with the server but one of them will contact you shortly. :) Thank you for your patience. :)
  13. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Thanks for the answer¡¡ :) ;) I recently added noobinator to speak with him, but the steam community crashed or something so, i can't enter steam¡¡
  14. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    I will be taking this case Ice
  15. Ice-Sniper [ESP]

Steam:
    Thanks for your answer¡¡ I'm waiting till you connect steam, i'll be on NOW-17:30 and 18:45-22:30 (GMT) :)
  16. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Ok, Ice Sniper, I have reviewed all data and looked closely at everything and have made a decision regarding your case. Unfortunately I am going to have to reject your appeal. This is predicated on the fact that your account still scammed, and we have a precedence in that. You seem like a nice guy, but even if your brother did do the scam, you ultimately are responsible for it. Very sorry and best of luck to you sir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.