1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198041104673 Fu| LXU (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    No, I don't think you are naive. I think you are lying. My pont was you would have to be extremely naive to just accept an invite to a group of UHC ADMINS. I mean the fact that you are disputing this perplexes me. If ANYONE was invited to a group of ADMINISTRATORS for a group they hadn't heard of there is no way that they would just blunder their way in, without asking a single question.
  2. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40419472
    You don't think I'm naive, but you were trying to make a point how I'd have to be extremely naive to accept an invite to UTC* Admins. You think I'm lying and why I'm arguing confuses you. I find your post quite exaggerated, as some people WOULD join random groups they never heard of and even IF it had the word ADMINISTRATORS or ADMINS, they'd still join it because they can. What makes you think that they wouldn't join it? and what "perplexes" me is why you are still on my post trying to accuse me that I am lying. I think you are friends with admins of a group so your maybe offended by my post/ignorance to join random groups and I think your a respected trader after I checked your profile, but If you actually read my first post carefully, which if you did, you wouldn't be saying I entered without asking any questions. I'll repeat what i posted in the 1st post with more careful details and refer to some stuff you said. When Mittens added me, I did not know he was an imposter, I offered on the real Mitten's unusuals (steaming modest and others ) before (he was a really nice guy) , so when the imposter added me, he also invited me to the UTC admin group, he said he had buisness with me and it would take 45 minutes, I waited and tried to get a reply afterwards, but he wouldn't speak to me, even went to the server he was on to talk, but he ignored me. Didn't bother checking his profile cause I already saw his backpack on outpost. Gave him a day, until i found out I was marked a scammer on steamrep for joining UTC admin group by roflstompz, also mentioned in the post before. Didn't think too much about it, but still was going to write an appeal, until earlier today I was banned from outpost, which i really like that site. Now I'm writing this appeal and I really need an admin's help.
  3. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
    Can I get an admin to help me on this topic?
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User

Please disclose all your steam accounts
  5. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
    Thank god an admin, this is my main, I don't know how to prove I have no other alts
  6. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
    I don't have any alts, this is my only account
  7. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
  8. Starburst

Starburst New User

We have a backlog of appeals and to be fair we do the oldest ones first.
    You simply will have to wait.
  9. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
    Yea, that's alright, I'm just happy to get a response, I really don't like being banned from outpost as I can't even use it/view outpost, I'm permanently banned from outpost right now. I know how much work you guys have and how busy you are, I'm just hoping for you guys to get back to me soon, that's all I want. Thanks!
  10. Fu| LXU ~ AFK/Awayzz

Steam:
    If any admin wants to add me and speak about it my timezone is
    UTC/GMT +8 hours, which is just US time + 8 hours, so my time might be different, but I'll try to be on if you guys add me.
  11. Starburst

Starburst New User

locked until an admin takes the appeal
  12. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Thread opened. I'll take this one.

So to get this straight, you were invited to 2 separate impersonation groups but had no idea they were for scammers?

Groups in question -
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Ts-Traders
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/utcadnnins

But you have now left those groups in the hopes your SCAMMER tag will be lifted?

Could you please let us know of any other steam accounts you are in control of?

Chaos
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    To prove to the appealer I am the SteamREP admin conducting the appeal - Apples.
  14. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    Appeal granted. Downgrading tag to caution tag to be appealed in 6 months pending no reports of bad activity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.