1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Ivory Jubilee~

Princess Ivory Jubilee~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40459271
    (Forgive me if I dont explain anything well enough right now as I am Dyspraxic and Dysgraphic)

I feel at this time I should also point out that I loaned smokey 1 bud prior to these keys being given to me as shown here
    [​IMG]

Upon one of my friends confronting him about this as shown here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smokey / mr pixel in fact suggested that he paid me via paypal for this bud when in fact I was never paid for such thing
    In this he also tried to fake evidence of said payment using a fake hotmail address which does not belong to me shown here
    [​IMG]
    this email is certainly faked as when my friend tried to contact said email the following error was recieved
    [​IMG]

I have also provided Screenshots of my Paypal and steam email addresses to prove this is not the one I use
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a search on My paypal for a transaction involving an Alex O'Neil came up wiiiiiiiith

[​IMG]
    I believe what is termed "absolutely f✿✿✿ all"

[​IMG]
  2. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    How dare you overshadow my post with your flashy pictures! :eek:!
  3. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
  4. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    You see? You all follow this twat in jumping to conclusions, and allow him to lead you to believe that someone who is innocent for half the things he stated is guilty of being a sleezy whore, just because he was too much of a child to control his rage. This ban is unjust, it needs to be repealed, and Smokey should have some sort of repercussion for lying to admins, moderators, steam rep, Skial, and outpost, all because of her personal anger and childishness. (keep in mind, this entire ban attempt is over nine and a half bucks)
  5. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    It seems that both parties have screwed up here... False evidence, damn I am curious to see how Steam Rep Admins deal with this case.
  6. Princess Ivory Jubilee~

Princess Ivory Jubilee~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40459271
    mhmmm, I have the keys now so I'm very excited to see how this plays out
  7. Sparkwire

Sparkwire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14129655
    I'm sorry, but what do those buds have to do with your ban?
  8. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    This.

What's your link here to the initial ban request? I'm not seeing it.
  9. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Again, what's the link to your posts and the initial ban request?
  10. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    If you want to take something up with me, please do so. But in a seperate thread. There's no point crapping on this one with irrelevant information.
  11. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    The information is not irrelevant, and I would have taken it up with you if you had not deleted me in your rage. The earbuds themselves are meanless, what they prove, though, is that this ban attempt is not fueled by facts and intentions to bring someone to justice. This posting by the original poster was an attempt to get her into as much trouble as he possibly could with information that may or may not be true in his own childish fit. He had not been gathering data and action with rationality, instead he acted on impulse and emotion, which is not how things should be handled. He is attempt to get her banned for his own personal heartbreak, for revenge, not justice, and therefore I disapprove of the motion.
  12. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Sorry about the delayed response. I had college courses to attend.
  13. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    No problem!

Regarding this, only the SR admins can deem content relevant, so I'll happily wait until they reply.
  14. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    T
    Though it's their job to deem content relevant, it's my job to ensure that the information they're provided with is accurately portrayed, and it's intentions pure. Though my comments and accusations might not be taken into consideration, it's my job to provide the evidence to support them, which I have done. Whether they deem it necessary is their own call. Though, what happened to all your swearing and witty remarks from last night? Did you decide to be respectful on the forums now? Just curious.
  15. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Yep, if what you say here is true, you'd also put in my chat log where I say I falsified the evidence to save Ivory's ass! Who knew? Well, you do. You just haven't posted the chat log!
  16. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    You did no such thing to save her ass. It was a cover for yours. You accepted, nay, required her payment of an earbuds to talk to a friend into giving her back something she game him, because she regretted her decision. The fact that you required earbuds, and that you didn't pay for them, doesn't put her in the limelight, it puts you into it. It was a cover for you, not her.
  17. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    If your intentions were to protect her, then you wouldn't have posted things along the lines of 'This b✿✿✿✿ get what she deserves' or, 'That's karma you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ whore' Those may not be quotes, but they are certainly close to some.
  18. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Excuse me. I don't want to know what "I said" or what your opinion is. I want you to post me telling you in steam chat to NOT ban her.
  19. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Not to ban her from steam. Which wouldn't happen either way. I don't post it because this won't get her banned from steam. you're just clinging to that inane notion of kindness because you know that it won't happen, and that it might salvage your reputation even the slightest bit, make you look like less of an insane, emotionally unstable jerk, who purposely crushed the feelings of a teenage girl, got her banned from a website she enjoys using, ruined her reputation, and seriously screwed up in doing so.
  20. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Now, if you will excuse me, I need to sit through another boring lecture. I'll be back within a few hours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.