1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    Look. Stop running from this. You and I both know I told you not to go as far as banning her.
    I'm just clinging to an inane notion? Seems like I'm not the only one here. You come to my ban appeal, post completely irrellevant information and expect some sort of justice system to all work out.
  2. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I'm going to be frank here. Getting somebody else to argue for you in your ban request deems some shadiness in my books.
    What's more is you see me as some unfeeling a✿✿✿✿✿✿ who's doing this for pleasure, which I honestly saw coming.
    Refer to her ban on outpost. http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/12290 She lied and used people for hats, the main victims being me and sparkwire. It would honestly be extremely hard to even PRETEND that I don't feel contempt to her because I do! And I'm not going to deny that.

Just a quick tip buddy, your opinions will get more easily believed if you don't insult anyone in the process, as it shows bias.
  3. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    I'm done posting in this current thread. I would rather play GW2. Oh, and don't lecture me on bias when this entire thread is based on your own. Secondly, of coarse I'm biased. I'm Ivory's friend, and even though I came into the discussion a neutral party, you lied to my face, and tole me that whatever she tried to tell me was a lie, denying her actions. Of coarse I leaned to her side after this. I biased against you, and I never denied that fact. Anyways, guild wars two. I have a mesmer to play
  5. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    And she asked me to do nothing. I argued for her on my own free will. I came into the situation curious, though that quickly changed to more of a 'determined to not allow a misguided liar unjustly punish her'. I have gotten no pleasure from this, quite the opposite. I've acquired a fair bit of frustration, as well as a lack of sleep/gw2 playing time. I'm doing this because what you're doing is wrong, and I won't stand for it.
  6. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry you got caught up in this. It wasn't worth your time, or my time. Let's hope the ban is clear from here on out.
  7. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Then how did you find the skial thread? Never mind. It's understandable that you'd defend yourself, and I'm not going to attack you for it. I want this over and done with.
  8. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    there is a possibility both parties end up getting tagged... Trying to falsify scammer evidence tends to result in a scammer tag, lol.
  9. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    She seemed down. I asked her what was wrong. She linked me the thread. I read through it, then decided to post. We've been through this before, if you recall. Plus, why would I defend myself? I'm not the party up for question here. That would be you and Ivory. Don't try to put eyes on me when there's nothing for the moderators to look at.
  10. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Well that's just brilliant. Turns out I'm too soft!
  11. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Of course, there's nothing being judged on you besides your posts here. And no, you defended Ivory in a few of you posts in this thread, then yourself. Please, there's no point to reply to this.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Wait, I'm confused. You reported her over 8 keys. but if she gave you a free bud wouldn't that cover 8 keys and more?
  13. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Though, there's reason to reply to this. You're not soft, you're childish to think you could let a lie fall through on a steamrep thread.
  14. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Actually the date I recieved the bud was before I gave her the 8 keys.
  15. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Please, insulting people in a SR thread is not going to help anyone. A lie? Please inform me on this lie.
  16. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Not exactally. She asked him to convince his friend to give something back that she had sold to his friend, and he required a 1 earbuds payment, which is even worse if you ask me. My question is, why is the teapot calling the kettle a sleezbag?
    ForteSP likes this.
  17. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    That you paid her for... earbuds?... I thought we went over this and posted evidence against this all day yesterday :v
  18. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, this is last piece of evidence to show Schrodinger's failure to tell Ivory that I did this for her.
  19. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Still there's absolutely NO relevance to the initial ban request. So make a seperate thread and report me for it, if you think it's still applicable.
  20. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    As I said in the chat. I am not your messenger boy. If you have something to tell her, that's your business, not mine, but I will not try to convince her of something I don't even believe is true. If she doesn't believe you, so be it, that's her business, but what does it matter that I refused to convey a message I believe is false?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.