1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    At least she's going to see it tommorow, and that might just spark some hope inside her.
  2. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Goodnight.
  3. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    She already did see it, then pretty much laughed. There's no redeeming your relationship with her. Whatever friendship you had is now gone, and by your own hands, nobody else.
  4. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Then she's as cold hearted and stupid as I thought she was. By my own hands? YOU were the one who kept this up.
  5. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    There's actually a typo in the second picture, the e-mails aren't actually the same. It's a shame no one noticed this sooner.
  6. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I may as well post the whole conversation with Schrodinger's Hat.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  7. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Woops, 2 screens are put in twice. Sorry! Hopefuly you can find them.
  8. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    So.. it's my fault that you called her a whore, b✿✿✿✿, slut, and then proceeded to file a ban on her, which, of course, was fueled by your unreasonable rage? Because that's what killed your friendship, not me.
  9. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I'm still open to solve things via voice chat.
  10. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Yes, I'm not denying my contempt for her. But the ban filed here was requested long before you added me. Of course I'm angry at her, but I feel her lesson is learnt. She was either too stupid to accept my chance, or she's been thoroughly influenced by you, good sir.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  11. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    I'm still not getting the point you're trying to make. No, seriously. I have no idea.
  12. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I feel as I have come this far, I'm going to confess: I was the person that Ivory made guilt trip Sparkwire. She paid me 1 bud as a payment for my "service"
    I feel telling the full story is absolutely neccesary to prevent the clouding of the SR admins minds.

Regarding me and Sparkwire, we're the best of friends. Same goes with Primrose too! ( his gf )

[​IMG]
  13. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Well your statement is riding on emotional and verbal accusations, which really have no value towards this thread! You can see it was easier to put it this way.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  14. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    I still have absolutely no idea what you're trying to prove. You were paid off to guilt trip one of your friends, and then lied about it. I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you were paid off to do that, or that you lied about it.
  15. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    You're missing MY point. Ivory Jubilee paid me 1 bud for this. The falsification of evidence was to stop you going as far as banning her for doing that! Now that's in the clear, feel free to reply without providing ANY evidence!
  16. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    But I already provided my evidence... now I'm just playing guild wars 2 and checking this thread every few hours to see new advancements. :v I'm done. And I need sleep, which is probably what I'm going to do now.
  17. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Thanks.
  18. Sparkwire

Sparkwire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14129655
    the buds really don't have any importance in this, other than that ivory would go so far as to bribe her friend with items to guilt trip her "best friend", which pathetic. and for the record, mr.pixel/smokey and i are good friends now.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  19. Sparkwire

Sparkwire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14129655
    also, we werent friends at the time, so it isnt as bad as you think. smokey was lying (to you, not to the SR admins) to make it appear as if ivory wasn't as bad of a person.
  20. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    The earbuds /are/ irrelavent, but he did lie about them.
    And if he was trying to make her look like less of a bad person, then why mention them in the fist place? They were irrelavent, and are irrelavent. It seems awful shifty to me to lie about something that doesn't matter, get called out on it, and then say it was a lie for her good. It really makes the situation come off like he was just trying to build up as much against her as he could. He also stated that you had given her a headcase, a fast learner, and a teddy Roosevelt, each of which renamed to go to her personally. Now, the headcase existed, but the other two didn't. Again, that may not seem relevant, but it's a lie, and he's just stacking lies to make her look like more of a criminal than she really is. I'm not saying she's not guilty of doing some things, but situations and reasons may be different than they appear. Why did she sell the headcase, for instance?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.