1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    With this said, I believe your involvement in this is finished. I provided evidence which is unfortunately irrelevant to the initial ban request, but only to counter your own. I'm sorry it had to go this far, but It's simply gone too far.
  2. Cool Ranch

Cool Ranch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28437852
    why is there no moderator when the thread desperately needs one?
  3. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    With all due respect to the system, it certainly requires the attention of an admin.
  4. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    I didn't have to go this far, and the chat you posted isn't even very important. What you're doing right now is desperately flailing around, trying to throw out a bit of information that will undermine my integrity and force any moderator that will come into this onto your favour.
    You can agree with his statement, but don't use nonsensical phrases such as 'with all due respect to the system'. You never criticized the system, only requested for an admin. Please don't repeat what others say using an inflated word schema just to look smart.
  5. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    /facepalm
    What I've done is on par with what you've posted. And now you're going to say I'M flailing around? I just can't take you seriously man.
  6. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    On the contrary, my posts actually proved something, that you were lying blatantly to my face and Skail's face. Your post just proves that you and I had a conversation about stuff, maybe even stuff and things. Why else would post that, than to try and throw every little word back in my face to undermine my integrity? I haven't lied, you on the other have have. What are you trying to prove by posting that?
  7. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I lied to your face, and no one else's. My conversation proved it was to HELP Ivory. You said otherwise, and I proved you wrong. I'd like you to agree with me in saying that I lied to save her from your own crushing self.
  8. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    It proves nothing. You have no evidence to back up your intentions besides words. This 'getting her banned' thing won't help her one bit, acceptance and guidance will. I have done nothing to crush her, and you on the other hand have, and you are call me a crushing person? Tell me, do you know why she traded away the headcase? Or deleted the ring?
  9. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Tell me, if your plan was to help her, then why was your original post about karma and 'it's time to pay, b✿✿✿✿'. your intentions were never to help her at the beginning, when this was posted. You just wanted revenge, and you're trying to salvage yourself by saying that you wanted to help her.
  10. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    For the last time: I felt she had learnt her lesson. I didn't want her to get completely crushed. She was then stupid enough to accept my help and then used the evidence against me.
    I can tell you're upset, but there's too much evidence against your opinions.
  11. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    typo. She was then stupid enough to DECLINE my help.
  12. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Alright, let me intervene here.

1. This is not a discussion forum, nor a place for small repeated messages.
    2. After reviewing this whole thread, I'm coming down to two major issues:

• Mr pixel falsified evidence.
    • Princess Ivory still hasn't given back the keys, all excuses aside.

Everything else is irrelevant and shouldn't be brought up in this thread anymore.

Any meaningless discussion or post that doesn't advance either of the points that I brought up may result in consequences.

Thank you.
  13. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    That's about head and tail of it.
    If I have a caution/tag coming my way, so be it. I'd rather take it like a man than try to worm myself out and look sly.
  14. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    Ivory has agreed to give the keys to Xelly Boy or Faron once they come online, instead of giving them to Mr Pixel directly, just to make sure everything is done officially and everything goes to the right place.
  15. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Yep. Fine with me!
  16. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Confirm with appropriate proof here when it is done.
  17. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

/facepalm who invited the horde here???

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I really, really don't want to point fingers, but Ivory Jubilee and Schrodinger's Hat did indeed post irrelevant information that started the shitstorm.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  19. Schrodinger's Hat

Steam:
    [​IMG]

And [​IMG]

I believe that should be sufficient evidence. Thank you very much for your time, by the way.
  20. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Great. Glad that's cleared up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.