1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198041184271 (Princess Ivory Jubilee~)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mr pixel, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Ivory Jubilee~

Princess Ivory Jubilee~ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40459271
    Oh I'm sorry for starting all the fuss about this, I'll try not to make such a big deal about it next time
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. Sparkwire

Sparkwire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14129655
    the two puush links that schrodingers hat posted containing ivories story is inaccurate. It's not what happened at all. I'll be making a write up of my story in a bit.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45702437
    Yeah, trollish behaviour is really helping your case too. I love how you've actually stretched the truth in your story.
    Tell me, have I ever lied so far in this thread? The answer is no. I've confessed to falsifying evidence, I've proved my intentions regarding the falsification.
    Yet you, have provided absolutely nothing in your case except for a conversation with the person who is posting in this thread for you. Yep, that seems completely legit.
  4. Schrodinger's Hat

Schrodinger's Hat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31641112
    *checks the forum before going to the store*
    I look forward to reading it, honestly. Not to disprove it or anything, but because I really haven't heard from you much on the subject. I appreciate the write up.
  5. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    Honestly, It will be very similar to mine, as it will be the truth.
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

last time I checked, this isn't unmod.
  7. Sparkwire

Sparkwire New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14129655
    can you please stop continuously reminding us that you are super busy with other things in your real life? its a little bit irritating. I'm doing that write up as we speak.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. mr pixel

mr pixel New User

Steam:
    I'm honestly sorry about this, and this is going to sound extremely childish but:
    I did not start this. And I defended myself to prevent the risk of any cloudiness in the SR admins minds.
  9. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

pfff, locking, somebody else is going to have fun spanking.
  10. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Thank you for locking this thread, DS. :)

As this was already reported on Skial, I am merely archiving this report for reference. As Skial has already tagged for this, no action is needed by SR. However, thank you for the report. :)
    Roudydogg1 and mr pixel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.