1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198043870727 ((SaxxyB) Dr. Soap)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 「Primary」, Aug 8, 2012.

1. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4322205
    Think of it this way.

I am not reversing my trade with Soap, I'm trying to get Soap to reverse Soaps trade with The Pirate. That trade is reversible because it included items for keys, just like the first bad trade with the pirate that included soaps keys/unusuals/bills. Which under Valve's trade policy is returnable. Which eventually did return.

What I don't understand is Soap prefers the scenario where the hacker gets to keep the keys and not have them returned back to Soap so he can clear his name.
    Ask a 100 people if they would prefer the hacker to keep the keys or have the keys returned back to Soap so that this whole thing can get cleared up. How many people would say let the hacker keep the keys?
    But Soap seems adamant on that trade to stand the way it is with the Pirate, for some odd reason Soap doesn't want those keys back, as if he wants the hacker to keep the keys. He keeps mentioning that because it was paypal between me and Soap that the hacker should be able to keep the keys and Soap shouldn't get them back. Why is Soap so eager to let the pirate keep the keys? I know that trade between Soap and I was paypal and valve doesn't reverse those things, but the trade between soap and the pirate wasn't, as mentioned above.

What also confuses me is why Valve responded to Soap saying the user never received any mann co keys from Soap. 3 of the 4 trades from Soap to the Pirate included keys, one of which was reversed, which one you ask? The 4 keys included with soaps gear and not mine.
    So was that screenshot he sent me related to the so called hacking? The last half that he sent me shows the correct dates, but I never got the top half. Could the top half of the dates be from another time before and soap just decided to add replies to it to make it seem related to this affair, resulting in valve support mentioning that no keys were involved.

Regarding our conversations, I can point out many instances where Soap becomes severely aggravated, rude and fowl. Please do point out where I am aggressive and impolite?

To answer some questions:
    " Why would you ever go first in a paypal trade?" <-- Because Soap had rep, dollar transaction reps too. Some would argue it was not enough rep points, but to me it was fine, to each their own.
    " If they go first and you scam them, they chargeback you." <-- Thank you for answering your question, they go first, they chargeback, I go first they decide not to pay, both ways I end up a winner, right?
    "As for why Valve did not return your keys to Soap, it's because you were involved in a real-money transaction via a third party," <-- Read that sentence carefully. Valve won't return my keys to soap, despite it being traded from me to him and not him to me, and I was involved in a real-money transaction, despite the keys leaving soaps account via item to item trade.
    The focus shouldn't be on how the keys got into soaps account, because that transaction cannot be reversed and is in no position to be argued, its how they left his account, that can be reversed. Once that is reversed, we can clear this thing up.
    " It's not Soap's fault you engaged in this activity, he had nothing to do with it" <- It was his account.
  2. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

(SaxxyB) Dr. Soap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41802499
    I see his points and I can also see why he keeps saying the same things over and over again. This is because we dismissed everything else he has tried to do and now the only thing to say is because I had rep. I had my source rep page link on my profile and that was easy access for the hacker to use. This is all you have going for you now kid, I'm just gonna wait now till this all blows over.
  3. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42456992
    When did "The Pirate" get the keys from Soap or Soap's hacker? Because I'm lead to believe this is a hack n' transfer scam. Hacker -> Persons Account -> Hacked Person's Account -TRADES-> The Pirate -> Hacker's Alt?

By the way, unless you have more evidence than he does that he didn't in fact get hacked, but hacked himself/changed proxies, this case is heading towards Soaps side making me believe that he did get hacked.
  4. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Also be careful with what you say/show because it may earn you a scammer tag for fake evidence.
  5. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the triple post, but also, in some cases, rep means NOTHING. It's honestly your choice whether you want to WANT to go first or not.

It's honestly your fault you went first and you have no argument there in my opinion. Rep means nothing sometimes, its a simple compliment on a trade to give a little boost of trust. Its in the end if you trust them or not. And you did, so its your fault, and you have no argument in that section with Soap.
  6. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    When did "The Pirate" get the keys from Soap or Soap's hacker? <-- During the time Soap was hacked, based on screenshots I think 2:56 am EST to 5:10 am.

"this case is heading towards Soaps side making me believe that he did get hacked." <- Do elaborate please.

"Also be careful with what you say/show because it may earn you a scammer tag for fake evidence." <-Noted, I am just going on screenshots that I have gotten and things at hand.

" Sorry for the triple post, but also, in some cases, rep means NOTHING. It's honestly your choice whether you want to WANT to go first or not." <-- You are correct, its not my trade to Soap that's being asked for reversal, it's the trade after, from Soap to the hacker/pirates account.
  7. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    If it was during the exact time Soap was supposedly hacked that definitely leads me to believe it was a Hack and Transfer, and that Pirate was an alt of the supposed hacker.

On the elaboration, the fact that soap has more evidence and has cooperated more, does lead me to believe he was hacked. With that backpack and that rep I honestly don't think ANYONE would want to scam by themselves. Also leading me to believe he was hacked. He has evidence of the ticket, and I don't think anyone but some deranged crazy psychopath would go as through so much trouble to change a proxy and an IP to be from another state just so he could get 10 keys from someone. Maybe for a Beams/Burning TC but honestly, for 10 keys?

And even if the supposed hacker's and Soap's trade was reversed there's no telling if he'd give it back or not, but I believe that he would.

Yes Soap and you have had some difference's/arguments, but I'd like to see a stop to it, for at least a while and see an admin's opinion on this.
  8. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Also referring back to the screenshots, I honestly believe he did send you screenshots, because he seemed so adamant about it, and you lied about it supposedly, or he did. I'd like to see preferably a picture of that email to see who was lying and who was telling the truth?
  9. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
    Thanks Moony, glad you posted here. I would be happy to give what I can but all my laptop has on it is that snipit tool which takes a screenshot then saves it. Everything kinda went out of control as soon as i reset all my passwords after I was hacked, as you can tell I had to deal with valve and that kid . Once valve responded I was able to get my things back but I never recieved his keys. Now i see how that can be kinda sketchey but when I sent valve that message I had included that that kid had been scammed out of his keys by the hacker using paypal and my rep page. When they responded they didn't say anything about the keys and that's when this s✿✿✿-fest started. I wont go into further detail seeing as it seems that you read everything, but you can see where this is going. Me getting constantly harassed by him and also blackmailed. Once again, thanks for your posts and any more feedback is welcome. If you wanna add me to talk about this also I would be glad to assist you in any way possible :)
  10. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    "Also referring back to the screenshots, I honestly believe he did send you screenshots," <- He has sent screenshots. But I need all the screenshots of him and valve on that ticket to confirm if the entire conversation was for this one incident.
    " and you lied about it supposedly, or he did" <- Who lied? Me or soap? About what did either one of us lie about?
    "I'd like to see preferably a picture of that email to see who was lying and who was telling the truth?" Lying about what? Expand on this.

Here is the screenie he sent of Valve, whatever else you need, msg me or soap so we can upload here for you.

capture3zk.png/capture5b.png clearly show that all 3 trades included keys. These trades went from Soap to The Pirate
    capture4jz.png Shoes the trade from me to Soap.
    These are the screenshots by Soap regarding the trade by Soap and Pirate. Where soap lost both his gear and mine to the Pirate.

Then when you look at capture12yo.png Valve indicates "Your account has no involvement with any Mann Co. Crate keys this use may have obtained" <- What does that mean? Why would valve say this when clearly the trade they reversed for the unusuals contained keys? Is this transcript with Valve related to our situation? The date shows it does but why would valve say otherwise? I was hoping this screenshot would clear the air but has caused some more questions. Thats why I would like to see the entire transcript from start to finish to see what happened? If valve reversed his key trades, it sets a precedent to be able to reverse the other 20 that got away.

Attached Files:

11. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Both of the lying things referred to that little tit-for-tat about the screenys. I'm not an admin nor a mod, but I'm a concerned member, Soap, if you DO have anything on your computer that could take pictures of the emails with VALVe and the ticket?

The ticket and the emails if they happened would definitely clear some things up.
  12. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
  13. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Pictures of the emails above.^
  14. ✯ Moony ✯

✯ Moony ✯ New User

Steam:
    Turns out the Facebook linked to Steam claim could possibly be true seeing as Soap said at the time the supposed hacker was scamming when he checked the IP, it was a different IP from California.

To point out IT IS in fact possible to link Facebook and Steam according to this announcement by VALVe: http://store.steampowered.com/news/5644/
  15. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:

Under steams FAQ regarding facebok :
    "
    If my Facebook profile is compromised, is my Steam account at risk?

No. Facebook, third party companies or the Steam application on Facebook does not have access to your Steam credentials. As such, if your Facebook account were to be compromised, your Steam account would not be at risk. Make sure to not post any personal information to social networks that might be used to answer personal security questions."

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9942-YUOM-5443#profile
  16. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:

Thanks Soap, can we also have all the screenshots from the actual steam ticket while logged in. I'd like to see from start to finish what was said to and replied back from Valve. Thanks

If you could screenshot the rest of the conversation, you screenshot msgs 5-7 but 1-4 and 8+ are missing. Thanks
  17. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
    Ok the whole facebook thing still isnt out of question however. They could have accessed my email through steam as well. Many possibilities here but like I said, that's what I THOUGHT happened. To me is seemed the most logical but I guess there was something aside from that. I also stated my facebook password was changed and was located out of cali, that part is still true and I believe the hacker still got info from it.
  18. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    Forgot to mention.
    Capture12yo.png shows the steam ticket while logged in. It shows msgs 5-7 but not 1-4 or 8+. Thanks
  19. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    No worries, lets try and get those keys back. =)
  20. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
    Oh and primary, I've sent you the whole conversation between me and valve, you have it so stop asking for it.