1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198043870727 ((SaxxyB) Dr. Soap)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 「Primary」, Aug 8, 2012.

1. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

(SaxxyB) Dr. Soap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41802499
    We've been trying Primary, it looks like valve wont return them so it seems like you're out of luck.
  2. 「Primary」

「Primary」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4322205
    Please resend it, I never got the whole thing, or upload it to a public image site. Thanks
  3. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
    Can someone get an admin on here please? I wanna end this soon because i'm simply tired of this back and fourth here. I'm just ready to move on. Valve made it pretty clear that they want nothing to do with returning his keys (for whatever reason, I asked and they responded, Primary has what they said I believe) and the only thing thats going on now is that he believes I'm either keeping his keys (my BP is public and my trade history is clean of keys) or either I'm the hacker (I went to the trouble of changing my IP and other stuff and hacking myself just for his 20 keys) which has been pointed out by everyone else as absurd.
  4. (SaxxyB) Dr. Soap

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    There's the whole message so everyone can see.

*Admin edit by HelenAngel* - Hid images for admins only.
  5. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    This is not a rep thread, nor is it somewhere to sling baseless accusations. Thread locked until an admin looks at it.
  6. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Further evidence has come to light regarding this case. The current status is Under Investigation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    To clarify- both parties were correct. Dr. Soap did not get the keys back initially BUT he has them now and needs to trade them back to Primary. I will add Dr. Soap to let him know and hopefully we can get this resolved. =)