1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined 76561198049054413 -GoV.tr- Oggun - "Secret Moon" (Gov admin)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Reflekt, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Reflekt

Reflekt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50409814
  2. -GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́

-GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8781368

Attached Files:

FAIR KILLER !!! and Rocksteady like this.
  3. Reflekt

Reflekt New User

Steam:
    That's strange. Seems like the time acquired/traded of duped hats on tf2items is messed up.

I was wrong and i'd like to apologise to Oggun and everyone involved for wasting their time. I just didn't think it'd be fair for an admin to get away with something like this
  4. Reflekt

Reflekt New User

Steam:
    Can a admin please close this thread
  5. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    The hat in question is majorly duped, so TF2ITEMS is a less than perfect tool in such cases (think v.buds and such).

I am sure SR Admins will check in any case just to be sure. Admins are held to higher standards and Wanted.gov demands this. I would imagine in this case Oggun did not trade with the scammer however, he knows the consequences very well.
  6. -GoV- OGGUN

-GoV- OGGUN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44394342
    I hate scammers and never will buy stolen hat's!

I have buy this hat from Cyanide and i have use outpost (scammers can't post hat's on outpost for more then 1 mounth) and i have check steam-rep and it's clean guy.
  7. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    We'll just let a SR admin give his two cents here, moving to correct subforum.
    FAIR KILLER !!! likes this.
  8. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello, Reflekt.

I sincerely apologize for the time it has taken to process this report. I'm afraid this user cannot be banned as there simply is nothing incriminating against them. I apologize that your report was sitting here for so long just to have it declined. I hope we can do better for you in the future.

Thank you for the report.