1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198049860304 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yann the Human, Oct 9, 2013.

1. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  2. Yann the Human

Yann the Human Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44797288
    Listen the thing with snail is resolved completely i added him back and asked him if we could set this aside and he in reply said yea as long as i remain your friend there is nothing wrong to me. also on the fact of the chargeback i have paid back everyone except for sivartz who refuses any ploy to getting untagged here and for me to pay him back. all over 18$. i have been tagged for almost 6 months now and i have waited and waited i just want this to be resolved so i can know whether or not i am going to be unmarked or not
  3. I think you should continue to be tagged. You took advantage of who you were in the community and I think you're still trying to use those friendships you built to cover/mask the fact that you still had ill intentions towards users in a CASH Handling Experience.

Just my .02
  4. Yann the Human

Yann the Human Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44797288
    Cash handling experience you cant be serious lol i was like 16 not even knowing how he got hats where i was. how could i take advantage of friendships you all removed me with asking me any questions what happened was sure as hell not intentional and to keep me tagged over 138$ when my profile let alone is 400$+ is a bit ridiculous. don't know why you think what i did was intentional or that i would continue to do this counting before, and for you to post this when you know im trying to be untagged after 6 months of this scammer tag, is a bit childish.
  5. TheActualSnail

TheActualSnail New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59415132
    Hey, It's me.

I'm the scammer who was "scammed," and I am here to say that Yann does NOT have to pay me anything. The things I did were childish, and I do not wish to regain anything I got back then. I am done with this account, I have moved on to CS:GO, and I am done with trading (outside of things I will use personally.) I'm not writing an appeal since I don't deserve one, but I'll wrap this up-

Yann owes me nothing, and we remain friends to this day.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182

You only don't wish to be repaid because the Spellbound crones that Yann The Human scammed from you was originally scammed by you in a paypal scam you ran.
  7. TheActualSnail

TheActualSnail New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59415132
    *Ahem*

"The things I did were childish"

Yann didn't scam that guy, he scammed me, and I remove him of any responsibility or liability for it.
    I admitted my mistakes, but it doesn't negate my comment.
  8. Blackr

Blackr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27172308
    He returned what he owned me
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello Yann, we have talked a bunch as you know, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt about the chargebacks since you showed effort in trying to repay. I wasn't going to hold against you that not everyone was repaid.

I am however disappointed in the scamming/brokering for a scammer incident. It has been about a year since we last spoke and I was pretty disappointed in you. A lot of users who appeal just bs and lie but you didn't give off that vibe at all so I really was looking forward to cutting you a break.

I'm sorry, I cant.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**