1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198056002576 eLiTeSnIpEr (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by eLiTeSnIpEr, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eLiTeSnIpEr

eLiTeSnIpEr Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47868424
    My freind told i was tagged to someone as a scammer i was shocked he told me that guy name eteRn1ty... Wtf what i have to do with this guy yesterday i was trading keys so then guy told me so i am not a scammer and not scammed once... remove the tag plz having problems with trading.....

My id is:-
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/eLiTeSnIpEr24
  2. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
    Please untag the scammer on me need a reason to do it..... never scammed man...
  3. eLiTeSnIpEr

Steam:
  4. syperme

syperme New User

Quick tip you have to have your bp public or else it will be denied on the spot!
  5. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    This is the alt that was reported for scamming here. That guy had pretty conclusive evidence against you, so you may want to submit your side of the story on how you think the report is wrong and that you never scammed
  6. Mk' Treppy

Mk' Treppy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57007180
    Hmm interesting, Your report is improper format has little detail and needs more evidence or screenshots. However has a good line to it! Best of luck with your report!
  7. Mk' Treppy

Mk' Treppy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57007180
    Thanks [Gent] Jeremy for your link to why he is a scammer. He has full evidence on you being a scammer. And you have none but saying you have never known him? He has images of you showing the chat and you deleting him from your friends list.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion, You have very little detail and a lack of evidence!
    He however has a reasonable amount of evidence with screenshots and a proper format description.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.