1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198056766476 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Doesnt Matter, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48250374
    cant make much of a response based off that
  2. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    i could care less about the other accounts but why ban this one when i had done nothing wrong?
  3. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    err mark, same thing im banned from 60% of the trade servers im on all the time at
  4. Starburst

Starburst New User

I have found the report that made you come our way today.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/6561197970031841.21542
    As you are probably aware, we have linked your account along with other accounts that you are admittedly associated with to the account that scammed. So you might want to ask your dad then if he scammed since you say its not you. We can go from there, hope that helps :)
  5. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    ive never seen him trade
  6. Starburst

Starburst New User

You can have him post here if you would like. Actually, you have the user added as well, Narwhal with Loadsamoney! Why don't you explain who he is, how you know him, he must be someone you know in real life since he shares your internet connection.
  7. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    i have him added here?
  8. Starburst

Starburst New User

You must know the user, and yes, you had him added. So, who is he?
  9. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
  10. patymcd

patymcd New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43464266
    Venganza's intentions were for the protection of the buyer. I informed him of your current account being the alternate of a scammer while the trade was taking place, that is why he stoped the transaction. Regardless of what you did or what your intentions were, Your alternate accounts were marked on Steam Rep. That is valid enough reason to stop the transacion taking place to protect the buyer involved. The buyer was unaware of your alternate account's scammer status, wich is why he was willing to do business or vouche for you in any way.
    You are accountable for the scam you were involved in, Opening new accounts and trying to get around a scammer tag is not a way to continue trading legitimately. If you have an intention of appealing a scammer tag (wich is what this post should be about) you need to adress the reason why your "brother's" account was marked in the first place, Although It seems you know why http://puu.sh/1YH9y
  11. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    no point explaining why it was banned, look it up, if i wanted to continue scamming people id get a vpn before opening new accounts or atleast change my ip, keep me marked here i could care less, 13 days and ill just get a vpn this time
  12. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    Im not making a post for other accounts on this ip, im making a post for this account, its impossible to sell anything through paypal because of being flagged
  13. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    [quote="Doesnt Matter, post: 68009, member: 15115"its impossible to sell anything through paypal because of being flagged[/quote]

Yes and that is why the Paypal MM was cancelled.

During the trade PatyMCD discovered issues with you, which were forwarded to SR, and halfway through you were SR tagged.

mm2013-02-07_1301.png

mm2013-02-07_1311.png

mm2013-02-07_1326.png

mm2013-02-07_1339.png

mm2013-02-07_1342.png

mm2013-02-07_1348.png

There we go.

mm-tradehistory2013-02-08_1236.png

Nearly an hour's time you cost me :(

** If anyone notices there is a typo "not" should be "now" in one of the screenshots, thanks to Paty who pointed it out the other day :)
  14. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    yeah dude your a joke, there was no scamming occuring there and you marked me as a scammer for NO REASON AT ALL
  15. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    now im banned from every single server for trading i regulared on, time to buy ANOTHER copy of tf2
  16. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    As MM, I am NOT ABLE TO MM FOR A SR SCAMMER TAGGED PLAYER, and YOU were TAGGED "DURING" the episode detailed here, so I was OBLIGED to return you bud and cancel the transaction.

Is that clear or not?

Pardon me for taking my duty seriously buddy :)
  17. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    sorry man, if i was going to scam someone, i wouldnt be using a middleman would i? there was no purpose in you demanding for the transaction to end, why is this guy a middleman?
  18. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    You did NOT scam in the trade mentioned. The fact you trade me your earbud (which I returned to you) is evidence of this.

However I am listed on SR as Middle Man, and I must adhere to SR rules, I am not able to trade with a marked player, and during the course of the transaction, you were marked.

Can you understand my position? I have nothing to do with your past history, I do not accuse you of any attempt to scam here and the facts speak for themselves. I am obliged to adhere to SR rules.
  19. Doesnt Matter

Doesnt Matter New User

Steam:
    starburst, what are the odds of me getting unmarked?
  20. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since you are trade banned, we normally would not take the appeal but you have provided enough information to conclude the appeal.
    I am denying it, for factually lying, and admitting to scamming.