1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198060920357 Seraphic Demon , Wheatley (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wheatley, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50327314
    steamID: Wheatley
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50327314
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060920357
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060920357
    Hello. I have been banned for scamming on this acount, and i know it is a scammer alt. But i have done nothing wrong on this acount, and have learned my lesson. I havnt scammed at all since the incident, I agree that "THE IDLER" Diserves a ban. Because i scammed on that. And i do nothing on that acount but idle. But i have not tried anything since then, and have been an honest trader. Therefor i dont think i should be counted as a scammer. All i want to do is have an honest mans trade.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198058273599-old-wheatley-idle.5558/ This was the post that got me banned.
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    It isn't just you that this happened to. This is done to all marked scammers to avoid them getting away free to scam an unknowing soul later on.
  3. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Ah. I see. Hopefully the admins can see that ihave changed. DeMo from tf2op let me still trade there after the incident because i would be having a close eye on me. So hopefully the admins here will be as loving as DeMo <3. But anyway, i can see why it was done.
  4. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Also as a note it wouldnt be getting off free, the weight of a scammer alt is still pretty bad. Lost a few trades to it. If i gave Canada_Rules his 5 keys back, could i get whiped of all these tags?
    I scammed befor knowsing about steamrep and trade history. And in the long run i regret it.
  5. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Returning items is not a one-way ticket to undo a tag, but it is taken into consideration.
  6. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    SR tags the person not the account. All of your accounts have been banned from Outpost.
  7. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Yes. As i said. I regret this and the whole mess it got me into and honestly it wasnt worth it at all, and if i could go back, i would. If it could be an option to give the keys back, and be aloud on outpost and get away from these godawfull tags, i would do it, or if there is any other way to get rid of them, i would probably do it.
  8. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
  9. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
  10. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Blackmail him? He clearly said he couldnt get the log on to work, so i told him to tell me, so i could take a screenshot. How exactly is that blackmailing. Obv. if i said "He said its okay if i just give his keys back" without proof isnt going to work. So im not sure how im blackmailing.
  11. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    "if they unban me youll get ur keys"

more like bribery, i guess?
  12. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Like i said, I'm probably going to give them back anyway, And im trying to return them because its not worth all this trouble, and i just want to be an honest trader. Once again, if i said "He has agreed to this" without proof, that would be seen as a blatant lie.
  13. Canada_rules

Canada_rules New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49876605
    Hello its me the scammed person i belive whealty should have a second chances beacuse i feel like he can change not much people will give the items back no matter what that takes "sry for my langunge" but that takes balls too give the scammed items back no matter what so all im trying 2 say is give him a second chance everyone deservers one i hope my comment will unban him thank you for your time.

P.S bacon tastes better with everthing
  14. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916

If I offer you SIX keys will you post an opposing opinion?

You can't possibly be posting for any other reason than the kid offered you keys. He did not change, he's just trying really hard to get untagged
  15. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Accualy me and canada are becoming better friends, he accualy won one of my friends raffles that he was a part of and we've been in good standings. If it wanted to try hard i would have brought this up awhile ago. I was just offering his keys back, That and you're not an admin so i dont really care what you think, i just want an admin to confirm or deny this so i can move on with my trading.
  16. Canada_rules

Canada_rules New User

Steam:
    if you offer me six keys,i wont take it,beacuse i know he changed.
  17. CubiZm

CubiZm New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38015285
    Sounds alot like extortion to me...
  18. Canada_rules

Canada_rules New User

Steam:
    ah he does not have anything on me -_- soo ya im just saying he should be unbaned
  19. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

B4 any appeal is even considered, the scammer will have to pay back their victims anyway. I have no idea why that isn't already....

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    Im aware of this, Im asking if it will get me unbanned, i was fixing on giving the keys back soon, because you guy's cant give a yes or no on if i will get tags removed, But hes always offline when im online.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.