1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198060920357 Seraphic Demon , Wheatley (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Wheatley, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

paying back doesn't give any guarantees on your tag. The rule is there that the score must be settled between the offender and the victim. Only after that we will look into the case and decide on it.

As we are pretty overworked with the huge number of reports and appeals, its not like we can do double work. And anyways, if we would conclude a yes or no, that would end up that the score wouldn't ever be settled to the victim if it would be a "no". And its not like you don't owe the victim anything...

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Wheatley

Wheatley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50327314
  3. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    Look at the date of when you lodged your appeal.

Bumping does absolutely nothing to change the sequential order of appeals lodged.

Locking until an admin takes this appeal, I apologise for the wait.
  4. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    I will be handling this appeal. I will contact you if need any more information.
  5. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    After taking into consideration all the evidence and the summary of this appeal thread I have decided to deny this appeal. Using an alternate account to appeal a tag will do no good since the tag goes with the user not the account.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.