1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198062522462 Lance(asleep) (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by -pg- Lance, Jan 5, 2013.

1. -pg- Lance

-pg- Lance New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51128367
    So is he even working on my appeal? Or am i just gonna be ignored like the rest?
  2. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    There is multiple IP evidence and item history to back this being an alt account. Someone marked this under investigation a while ago and that is why I commented then it was under investigation. I have no idea whose appeal this is but I have no doubt this tag is valid. Your appeal was also over turned and rejected in this thread ttp://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198062522462-sr-scammer.12409/
    There is too much risk involved since you have openly admitted that a scammer uses the same computer and has access to your account. Plus you have shown no real proof you were not involved with the scams committed. I am denying this appeal on the grounds that I feel the community in general could be at risk if we do.

Also without anything being said, ATOM stated already that your appeal was denied and I quote

"When we grant appeals (which I originally did), there is ALWAYS a proviso (spoken or unspoken, doesn't matter) there will be absolutely no reports or shady behaviour linked to the account. If anything of a scammer/shady nature crops up again via alternate accounts or your original account, or linked to you via IP, no further investigation is needed, you have violated the terms of your downgrade and its a permanent scammer tag. This is definitely how I would approach this one."