1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198067031981 I have been banned on dota2lounge.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Please not fear, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Please not fear

Please not fear New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53383126
    | steamname: Please not fear
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:53383126
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067031981
    | customURL: (Not showing anything)
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198067031981

Yesterday I added people. I turned him in exchange. After that I went to the page and dota2lounge not loaded and was writtenhttp://dota2lounge.com/banned. After that I went to your STEAMREP not find the cause. Just did not see the time the ban. Complaints looked into my account, there was only one in the summer of 2013 for fraud, then my account was stolen and I myself was away from my account deceived people when I came on my account was no objects .A for that yesterday I was given a ban, I do not understand. Please look into this and unban me.
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello @Please not fear,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You claimed you were hijacked but did not provide any accompanying proof. You also have been given plenty of time to follow-up. For now, I am declining your appeal but will allow a second appeal only if in the new appeal, you submit proof of your claim you were hijacked.