1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198076641532 (Snowhunter)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xSerendipity, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSerendipity

xSerendipity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33359408
    Sir, I already addressed this, and already gave "Nathan" multiple chances, as seen through my chat with him. He was the one that allowed me to make this post. Geo was one of Nathan's friend, so we have an even amount of bias here. If you have read the evidence, there is actually a severe lack of bias in Geo's report (props to him for sticking to what's right) despite even Nathan himself naming Geo his "watcher". It is impossible to get all the evidence from a case after it has happened, so I have gotten everything that I could get.

However, it's already too late for him. As an owner of a 500 member raffle group and an owner of multiple unusuals, I am thoroughly disappointed in the way he acted on behalf of this community.

Again and again, you keep using this as your counter attack. But I already told you, I myself was in the same situation before. I got pretty lucky in trading early on through crabbing and lucky trades, as there was no backpack.tf in the beginning of my trading career. However, I got scammed, and I did not know what to do or how to act. I give props to cherry for even trying to go to the tf2r community for help, but many people, INCLUDING MYSELF, thought he was the guilty one. As you can see, presentation and language is a very important factor in the credibility of any type of written language, as shown through support of your raffle and the hate toward cherry (multiple negs and profile comments full of hate - thanks to Auhtwoo for clearing <3). And because of this, I compiled this report in a professional way and gave the community what I had, with full transparency. You (Snowhunter) have admitted guilt to using a personal account for middlemaning, has 3 eyewitnesses stack evidence against you, and has manipulated the tf2r community to believe that your lies are true. I made this thread to uncover your lies. I believe that you are not worthy to remain in the trading community any longer and will do anything in my power to see it so.
  2. xSerendipity

xSerendipity New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33359408
    Oh and btw, I believe you were the one that blocked + unfriended him. He was trying all day to contact you and was talking to me all day asking what to do. We wanted to give you a chance to give the items back, but since that is not in your intentions, I have taken actions against you. I also ask you, what exactly is in your chat with cherry that will prove you innocent?
  3. nathannehemiah

nathannehemiah Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58187902

i didnt
  4. nathannehemiah

Steam:

geo already said he left , it was me and cherry only in server , when i won it
  5. nathannehemiah

Steam:
  6. jackie zhang

jackie zhang New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51629676
    mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=16255d34b1&view=att&th=141dfd34f9b4ee34&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_UHSO-jznAV99Xf1dIFwOf&sadet=1382592481549&sads=svz3jFn3RQc6uE1-gLoqPYA3Y7Q this is evidence of cherry sending his alt the items.mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=16255d34b1&view=att&th=141e8ea3e286a463&attid=0.5&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_UHSO-jznAV99Xf1dIFwOf&sadet=1382592398608&sads=mulWNgnW2fwkqZ-jszp-Rs5P1JU him admitting he game his alt account to his friend which is not allowed and violates steam rules. Another point is that the alt account is awfully suspicious and should be taken into consideration on why it would be used as an middlman
  7. nathannehemiah

Steam:

how can giving account is not allowed?
  8. gimmechocolate

gimmechocolate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48309860
    1. There were no witnesses of snow's win.
    2. It is possible to always tie a game of tic-tac-toe, it would be odd if after 30 solid games, cherry forgot how to play.
    3. Assuming snow was not lying about the alt; giving a friend an alt account with over a year on it rather than telling them to make a new account is basically the same as fake rep as people are unlikely to trust a brand new steam account, which in itself deserves punishment from steamrep (unless snow has a REALLY good explanation why his friend didn't just create a new steam account.)
    4. Since snows "friend" wasn't even watching the game, it is safe to assume that even if snow wasn't lying about the alt being a friend, he was in total control of all the items and might as well have held them himself.
    5. Giving accounts breaks the steam ToS if you read it.

Also, quit trying to change the subject snow, this report is about you, artful dodger is free to open his own report if he wants.
  9. Master and Commander

Master and Commander New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40272308
    Invalid proof. the pictures you have taken were all on thursday. Possible reproduction using alts to stage a fake conversation with yourself. Crazy and stupid, but possible.
    the tf2r raffles that you guy posted were dated tuesday. (this was taken only today).

and yes, stop changing the subject
  10. nathannehemiah

Steam:
    lol yeah its taken today lol , i added cherry to talk about Artful dogger and about my game , but he unfriended me
  11. nathannehemiah

Steam:
    who change the topic? . the report is about the real game is a tie , not win . and u guys now talking about my friend , middleman , etc . can u think?
  12. gimmechocolate

gimmechocolate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48309860
    You changed the topic, this topic is about whether or not you ran from the match as soon as no one was looking and whether or not your "middleman" was controlled by you decides whether or not this is possible. On the other hand, whether or not cherry ran from another deal has nothing to do with whether or not you ran off with his stuff.
  13. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    xSerendipity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.