1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198076888050 Twisted_kid (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Twisted_Kid, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58311161
    Ok first up data dont give it the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ large on a website, like i said to wic you have something abusive to say be man enough to say it to my face or shut the f✿✿✿ up.
    Get Docks on here and get him to tell me the script, what really happened. I have added him and asked and asked him on here, lets see if he has the balls to bullshit to my face now i know where he is at.
  2. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    And when that punk tells the truth i wont you to get on your hands and knees and beg for my forgiveness in marking me incorrectly.
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

And that was enough. Get serious on your appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    Flaming won't get you far. It just aggravates everyone.
  5. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Me and Docks are in discussion
  6. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    The amount of hypocrisy here makes me flip tables.
  7. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Myself and Docks have spoke, i will be making contact with proper agencies (i.e not some wanna be law makers) myself and Docks will let you know the outcome.
  8. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Flip tables you stupid uneducated c✿✿✿
  9. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Could not give a flying f✿✿✿
  10. Twisted_Kid

Twisted_Kid Banned

Steam:
    Stop chatting s✿✿✿ then you wanna be law enforcement c✿✿k, this is a website so don't go tugging ya self off over unrealistic powers you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿✿tard

p.s as long as me and docks get to the truth i could not give a f✿✿✿ what you redneck cunts think ya hear!
  11. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

And that ends here, bye.

If you cannot behave normally, not actually work on your appeal and only abuse your access to this forum, you have no business here. Therefore I've banned your forum account.

As you didn't provide any valid venue to your appeal to be granted so far, I don't think you have any.

Possible venues would have been:
    - Innocence, either by been mistaken for the wrong person or that the report is wrong in some form.
    - Out of your control (PayPal reversing your payments for payments to you where reversed etc).

It really isn't hard to appeal.
    Also, SR is non-profit, all services are provided free to any that seeks them. SR receives donations to cover the server costs. Any community is free to use our services with their website or servers or not. We only require for Affiliated or Associated communities to have those plugins active.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.