1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198078510702(ChrisPNotGrilled)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheBadassWoopa, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42217714
    Victim:
    |steamID: TheBadassWoopa
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42217714
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044701157
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044701157

Scammer:
    |steamID: ChrisPNotGrilled
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:59122487
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078510702
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198078510702

Screenshots:
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30ho21d&s=6 (full view of trade)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2weggvb&s=6 (chat window during the trade)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nyfxua&s=6 (chat window a few minutes after)
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ajvud2&s=6 (after 20+ minutes)

Description: I posted on outpost about a trade where i was selling a 15 usd steam game because i had gotten some money and had no idea what to do with it. He added me and we were talking about it. I said I had been scammed before and would approach with caution. He understood and he seemed very legit, he had no bad steamrep, no bad rep, he had a green name on outpost and everything. I really wanted to believe he was no such scammer, but alas i was wrong. I had managed to convince him to do half and half though so I sent only half my metal + keys (47 ref, 4 keys). He hasn't unfriended or blocked me yet however which leads me to believe he may actually be away. But with the chat and my attempts to retrade him it seems he's blocked me.

Please help.
    TheBadassWoopa
  2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you provide a screenshot of your trade history?

Plus, did he actually blocked or delete you?
  3. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
  4. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    Also, please tell me if my posted images are not clear enough. I can try to make them clearer if needed.
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work, an SR admin will investigate this in a while!
  6. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    alright, thanks so much.
  7. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    Sorry to butt in again, but I made a mistake in my description. The subject moved from him trading something for a game to buying all my metal + keys for 61.50 usd so I'm guessing this should be archived under paypal scams. The thread is also tagged as Need's more info on the Report a Scam section but tagged as ready on this thread. Just some slight concerns on my part, sorry if this was a bother.
  8. Suspicious Pyro

Suspicious Pyro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47777036
    This kid is a scammer, just google searched this thread up.

Added me for a g.energy snaggle offering 220 buds, which is ridiculous. I asked him to go to sourceop and get the buds for cash and he stated he would not do it because "it costed more". He blocked me on tf2outpost after I called him out on being a scammer.

Proof:
    http://imgur.com/Wk1h5
  9. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    Now I can confirm that he's blocked me based off of Suspicious Pyro's screenshot. It says he's been offline 17 hours ago when he's talked to him January 04.
  10. Suspicious Pyro

Suspicious Pyro New User

Steam:
    Glad to help.
    TheBadassWoopa likes this.
  11. ChrisPNotGrilled

ChrisPNotGrilled New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59122487
    First of all, send me a picture of your paypal account, i have PROOF that i sent the money to you. You straight up stopped repsonding to me and i really didint want to have to deal with you. Pyro you are a bigger moron that i thought. I OFFERED YOU CASH for your unusual, not goddamn buds. I would be happy to finish the trade with you Woopa, i thought YOu blocked me because it still said "online" for you but nobody was responding to me. Im not a scammer and im here to FINISH the trade. And pyro, your just a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot
  12. ChrisPNotGrilled

Steam:
    And pyro, you have 0 proof, stop spamming my goddamn outpost posts. YOu look like a fool. Me amoung others have reported you on outpost for doing so
  13. Suspicious Pyro

Suspicious Pyro New User

Steam:
    Then post your PROOF, why are you telling us you have PROOF when you are being reported as SCAMMER. How about you show it?

Also it is SO obvious you are a scammer it is not even funny. I know you didn't offer me buds, but me and you both know 220 dollars for my hat is a huge scam, which was confirmed by your inability to go purchase earbuds at whatever price they were being sold up to a total of ~220 dollars. What made it even more convincing was the stupid excuse you gave me as to why you wouldn't do it. "It cost more"

Also, please do not try to backpedal and complete your deals once you were called out twice, we understand the urges you have to clear your name now that you are accused. Once a scammer, always a scammer.

Edit: Also very funny that you say I have no proof yet I posted two pictures of said proof, while you still have yet to post anything.
  14. ChrisPNotGrilled

Steam:
    so your proof is a chat in witch nothing happend.... yeh nice proof
  15. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
  16. Suspicious Pyro

Suspicious Pyro New User

Steam:
    No my proof is somebody who is incoherent adding me out of nowhere to offer an exorbitant amount of money for a hat that is worth only 100 dollars followed by said person not willing to pursue different methods of payment through dubious reasoning.

Edit: I don't understand what further proof I have to provide, I am not willing to let myself get scammed by *you* in order to get you banned.
  17. ChrisPNotGrilled

Steam:
    Pyro, i can see while your brain cant understand this, at the end of the post i said bud. I ment BUDDY not BUDS. That is the only confusion i can see. Also spamming outpost posts with s✿✿✿ topics will get you banned.
  18. Suspicious Pyro

Suspicious Pyro New User

Steam:
    Thank you for this laugh. I asked you in said provided screenshots to get buds with your cash through similar means that you would pay me (i.e you would have to do one more step), when did I mention that I thought you were going to give me buds through your ultimate comment before I deleted you?

Also as to your outposts threads, think of it as a precaution to help future participants in your quest to purchase an unusual.

Edit: Also that guy is waiting for his screenshot, a.k.a your "proof"
  19. ChrisPNotGrilled

Steam:
    So all in all, you have a post of me offering you cash for items, you not wanting it and thats it.... not seeing what "proof" you have here. No trade happened, no nothing happened. You have no need to be here because you have nothing of value to add. Me, along with others have been reporting you on outpost for the last half hour. You are not aloud to bash others trades. Be vulgar in posts. Smooth champ
  20. TheBadassWoopa

TheBadassWoopa New User

Steam:
    ChrisPNotGrilled said:
    Pyro, i can see while your brain cant understand this, at the end of the post i said bud. I ment BUDDY not BUDS. That is the only confusion i can see. Also spamming outpost posts with s*** topics will get you banned.
    That actually has no relevance whatsoever. If that's the only confusion you can see you must be blind.
    1. You've not replied to my message even though you were replying almost instantly over 20 minutes ago.
    2. Pyro's logic isn't flawed, 220USD in buds. No extra money wasted even with fees and such.
    3. It's becoming clear to everyone you're feeding us bs, if you can't even prove yourself in OUR trade, what makes you think we're gonna fall for all this?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.