1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198080928462 =(e)=Lawless #FFTF (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by =(e)=Lawless #FFTF, Jun 18, 2013.

1. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

=(e)=Lawless #FFTF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60331367
    | steamname: =(e)=Lawless #FFTF
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:60331367
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080928462
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jlawless98
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198080928462
    I saw the other day that I was marked as a scammer and was surprised. After further looking I saw that I was marked SR Scammer for "offering anti-scam software for the persons username ans password." When this incident happened, I was mocking someone who had, just a minute ago been saying that. I am not a scammer and have no want for anyone's password. The admin who reported me came in as a result of a younger admin being harassed by people due to his age. He called in this admin and I would have to guess I was reported because he didn't see/hear the other person. Unfortunately I cannot recall that persons user. Just to clarify, I was mocking the person who had been saying that. I am not a scammer or a phisher nor do I see any benifit in doing it. Thank you for taking the time to read
  2. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    I apologize but I will be out of town and have no computer access between the 20th and the 28th. I understand that that's more than a week but please don't close this thread, if there is any posts ill get back to them as soon as i'm back. I've waited a month already and really don't want to have to restart the process. Thank you, and I apologize for and inconveniences.
  3. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    I am back and willing to answer questions on this.
  4. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    I understand you guys are busy but its been over 5 months, when will I receive a response?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you can add me on steam
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup.
  7. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    Sorry, I tried for a while but I couldn't seem to catch you, I won't be able to contact you till Monday, my apologies, and I hope to speak with you soon. Thank you for your patience
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    placeholder

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    The two most recent trades were with good friends of mine, so other than that it basically stopped when I was listed as a scammer, I can post further back if you would like

Attached Files:

10. =(e)=Lawless #FFTF

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    I am granting your appeal, I accept it was a joke and no harm was intended.
    Hidden Content: