1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

A HUGE Question

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by MAGICIAL BOOTY HAMSTER, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAGICIAL BOOTY HAMSTER

MAGICIAL BOOTY HAMSTER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60215156
    I Wonder if people got like this in TF2 like me
    I NEVER Bought one item from TF2 But for some Reason I Can still trade and I got premium
    I was playing on a Idle/Trade server and some Random guy trades me and then after that I Could trade ANYTHING (as long as somebody gave me something to trade) So a few weeks later I found a Salvaged Crate 40 some guy really wanted it he gave me 3 keys a Upgrade to Premium Gift some Metal and a High five taunt that's like a Starter pack from the gods And I Dont know why but I Have a good kinda way with words so some times people +Rep me and one guy bought me a team spirit paint for my medic hat I Have free of charge one of my Friends even Bought me FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ULTIMATE Edition for free I tried to give him a couple Stranges but he said just keep it :l Does anyone else have it like me or am I Just a lucky Son of a Biscuit?
    (Pic Related tell me if its The rules not to post pics like that I wont do it next time if so)

Attached Files:

2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    It's probably just you. But this thread is directly unrelated to SteamRep, therefore serving no valid purpose here.
  3. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Congratulations on finding crate and getting free stuff, but indeed no relation or interest in relation to SR. And regarding the pic, no idea what the relevancy is.

topic locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.