1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Admin blatanly lied and archived my appeal.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by =T$E= Trixx³, Jan 31, 2018.

1. =T$E= Trixx³

=T$E= Trixx³ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55969612
    You are the one blatantly lied on my appeal saying I declined his request to add him as a friend when I accepted him and said hello. Which he said meant he could not get any additional info and I was not able to personally talk to him one on one.
    If this is the type of operation that SR is running than what is to stop people from thinking you're all a joke?

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Rather than come off in this way - wouldn't it be more wise to just be nice about it and approach the issue in a better manner?
    Nobody here is perfect.
  3. =T$E= Trixx³

Steam:
    I didnt mean too come off as a prick if I did im just frustrated. And the fact there is no other way to get a immediate response.
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hiya! It's okay to be frustrated, but please be a little bit more civil with your future posts. Unfortunately you won't get any sort of response directly dealing with your situation by posting here. In fact it's against the rules to talk about your appeal in the general discussion part of the forum - keep that to your own appeal thread. You won't receive a warning point this time - please do not do it again.

If you feel that a certain appeals admins has ruled unfairly or truly has behaved in a biased manner towards you, there are procedures to follow that may or may not grant you an audience with another member of the staff. However, the circumstances leading up to such requests are very specific and I hope you take a long read in the Appeals FAQ section before doing anything of the sort.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After checking my mobile chat history, the user did indeed message me, I never saw any message or add at the time of processing the appeal and shortly after, closing the appeal. My mistake.
    If I really wanted to screw you out of your appeal, I simply would never have added you and noone would be the wiser.
    Saying that, you still are added and if you want to talk about the case, you can. If otherwise, based on the merits of the case, Ill leave stand and you can submit an appeal review.

Thanks.
  6. =T$E= Trixx³

Steam:
    Alright thank you. Sorry for coming off as a dick head ive just had to deal with this for over a year, I will be in contact with you ASAP.