1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 056256234632654 - (adobydoby / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by adobydoby, Apr 10, 2022.

1. adobydoby

adobydoby Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:446962591
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 056256234632654 (adobydoby)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    this is only account i have, (well when i lost this account after some years i created another one but then after a day i discovered that it wasn't an actual admin and that i just got scammed so i just returned my main steam account and never got on the new made one)​

Appeal description:
    my account was stolen, almost lost 100 dollars on a steam giftcard, i was being told to buy 100 dollar steam gift card or else i would be banned, common scam: was told by someone that they accidentally reported me and stuff.
    so the scams were probably made by the other person who was using my account.

there was also made a trade offer to (probably) alt account of the person on this account, trading all my stuff from inventory that was tradeable on the other account (not pretty much rare stuff, some common csgo skins and 450 gems)
    View attachment 796951

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

If you are claiming your account was hijacked, you must provide the following:
    • Steam support ticket indicating you were indeed hijacked.
    • Exact dates (or as close as possible) of when you were hijacked and when you recovered your account.
    • Screenshots of your inventory history two weeks prior to two weeks after being hijacked.
    You have two weeks to provide the required information.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    After a review, I will be unable to accept this appeal due the following:
    • Failure to follow up and provide the required information even after over 2 weeks.
    • Failure to show evidence of a hijacking.
    • Failure to list any alternate accounts, even after admitting you have one.
    This appeal is thus Rejected.

Regards.