1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 383046728 - (⚡ Puds / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ❄Duds❄, Jun 17, 2018.

1. ❄Duds❄

❄Duds❄ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:191523364
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 383046728 (⚡ Puds)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear, Administrators
    I was not accountable for any of the actions that were made. What happen was i was looking to trade my Unusual Frenchman's Beret for a few keys. But the thing i didnt know was that the person i was trading with was a scammer and I was just so eager to trade with him. The scammer said he was going to invite an admin (which was fake) to verify the items i put. The fake admin asked for my items and i followed his instructions and then he asked for my account. I was actually stupid to give my account and now i'm in this position where i'm being accused for being a scammer. Please reply and help me with my issue admins.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Invalid, you can only appeal with the originally tagged account. You were already told this in your last attempted appeal. Further appeal attempts from this account will result in loss of posting privileges since by policy, this account cannot appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**