1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197963290003 - (KEZY / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KEZY 力, Nov 13, 2019.

1. KEZY 力

KEZY 力 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1512137
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197963290003 (KEZY)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    this is my only and personal account. i have no idea how you guys decide that they guy who add me maybe month ago and got steamrep was me... just how did you dicedo that it was my account? i dont even know what to say.​

Appeal description:
    Today i saw that i got Streamrep ban for alt account when this is my only and personal account. that funny fact is that the guy who just add me maybe month ago got steamrep ban, means i am. when i have never logged in any account before. not even using. i dont know how is this posible that if my steam friend have steamrep ban i dont have to add him, or if i add im getting same ban. anyway just waiting respond for what reason i get it. another is not even imporatant.​
  2. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
  3. KEZY 力

Steam:
    we just played faceit csgo matches together and then he concant me on steam too. who made that desigen that hes account was mine? just let me know that. i give up trading so steamrep ban dont care that much. if steamrep administarion can make a desigen by own that means this site is scam in total. its looks like ban someone whos profile picture just you dont like. i check that guy profile after ban but he dont even answer me +right now it shows like he have community ban. just make no sence. how can i get alt acc ban when hes not even steam member after all... anyway, im not gonna message you anymore. thats your choice what you will decide, but just in case thats means Steamrep is someones personal social media, who can block anybody just cuz of no reason. good luck and thanks for respond.
  4. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Did you read the thread I linked?
  5. KEZY 力

Steam:
    dont really care. im out ;))
  6. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    Alrighty. Well I'll give you 2 weeks in case you do want to read it and provide what I requested, then I'll conclude the appeal.
  7. KEZY 力

Steam:
    i have no idea what kind of info you want to get from me. mate i dont know owner of that account , name , ip or ect. i dont care that ban actually just want to know who decide that account was mine or how did he make that desigen ? thats pretty much all.
  8. Teeny Tiny Cat

SteamRep Admin:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/#post-365903

9. KEZY 力

Steam:
    1) i have never used any account before that. this is only i got.
    2) i have never logged in any other account.
    i checkout that guy steamrepban and there is 1 more account :D called like neon and that ban looks like that account is also mine :D i mean...wtf ? :D
    and you still dont answer my questions... anyway if you want you can add me on my steam profile and message me for more.
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Its clear you are unwilling to cooperate in your own appeal and even said you dont care about the tag, only being interested in how we identified the accounts as alts, and you were given two weeks to provide the requested info, now a half year later.

Firmly denied for lying/lying by omission.

Accounts are confirmed alts/de-facto alts. (and no, we will not share our methods/sources with you) Our information is open to inspection by any SR community admin on a case by case basis.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**