1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197963480 - ([Fig] Deep / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [Fig] Deep, Feb 25, 2017.

1. [Fig] Deep

[Fig] Deep Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1607487
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197963480 ([Fig] Deep)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    I have been friends with this user for quite a long time. When I added this user, I never had the idea to "scam" or "steal" from them. It was only at the time of getting the unusual at which the idea came to mind. I had been brokering items for a while and never had any ideas of scamming. Once I had gotten the unusual nappers and saw the price, I was thinking of how easy it would be to just keep it. So thats what I did. However, I did not send the item to an alternate account. After a few hours I began to feel really guilty about having the item and quit playing for a few months. I have been searching for the user to attempt to repay what I have taken but before I aquired the user's item, they were explaining how they were cashing out and quitting. I fear that they no longer play the game and will not accept my repayment.

Greatest apologies,
    -Zach (Deep)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Proof of repayment/repayment attempt or no appeal. 2 week notice. Odd you made an appeal w/o repayment on the assumption they would not accept.
  3. [Fig] Deep

[Fig] Deep Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1607487
    I do understand that I must show proof of repayment/attempt but theres nothing I can do unless the user adds me back. I have sent a friend request but other than that I'm not sure what I could do to get ahold of them.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    That's on you, not us.
  5. You Are The One

Steam: