1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197963660126 - (Gambly #RoadtoLVL666 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fuze (LAST.LIFE), Jun 6, 2017.

1. Fuze (LAST.LIFE)

Fuze (LAST.LIFE) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1697199
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197963660126 (Gambly #RoadtoLVL666)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198136645788

The above is the banned account.​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I am looking to get unbanned from Steamrep. I no longer have access to the account in question, it has been around a year.

I would like to fully refund and reimburse the person whose items were taken. Plus a couple of hundred dollars as a donation to assert my apology.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gambly/inventory/

You may check above and realize I do have the sufficient funds to easily reimburse this user the full amount + extra in compensation.

Again, I sincerely apologize to SteamRep for the ordeal and most of all the victim, greed got the better of me when I was living a life of money issues and I have had days where I cannot deal with the guilt surrounding it.

I would like to be unbanned via Steam Rep, not only for the reputation but to be able to donate to Steam Rep via the highest tier to thank them for making the community a cleaner and more transparent environment.

I am going to try and contact the individual to provide his refund. If possible, it would be great for him to join this forum post appeal to see if he is happy with an uplift also.

Kind Regards​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663