1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197964993346 - (joe / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Guyehhhh, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Guyehhhh

Guyehhhh Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:2363809
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197964993346 (joe)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I do not.​

Appeal description:
    Hello, in 2016, my account was hijacked for malicious use, and I could not regain it back as steam support was asking for my long lost original half-life cd key. Only until recently that I was able to find my old cd key buried up in my old games bin and fully recover it again. I did not realize my account was steam rep banned until after trying to join a trade server on Team Fortress 2. I am here now to appeal the ban and to find out if there are any steps I can take to prove that I am not the offender? The alt accounts are not mine, and I've never been involved in a trading scam. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to appeal appropriately.

Thank you,

Joe​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    If you're clamming you were hijacked, you need to provide screenshots of Steam Support ticket/s.
    List all the accounts you use and/or have used.
    You also need to provide screenshots of inventory history one week prior until one week after the hijack.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    An additional week to followup.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lack of followup and failure to substantiate a claim of hijacking.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**