1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197985441782 - (BennyM / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BennyM, Feb 6, 2021.

1. BennyM

BennyM Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12588027
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561197985441782 (BennyM)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    s​

Appeal description:
    s d w a d a w w w w w ww w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w ww w wwwww w w ww w w w w w w wwwwwww wwwwwwwww wwww wwwwwwww wwww wwww wwww www wwwwwwwwwwwwww ww www wwwww wwwwww wwwww wwwwww wwwwwwwww ww wwwwwwwwwww w w wwwww wwwww wwwwwwwwwwww wwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww wwwwwww wwwwwwww wwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww​
  2. BennyM

Steam:
    sorry for this one, not a real appeal. I didn't know how to get to my old appeals and this was the only way to find them. Sorry for wasting ur time
  3. BennyM

Steam:
    Actually, i do have a question. If i can't find any screenshots of support tickets. What other proof can i show. Can i get the guy that reported me tell you guys it wasn't or something like that?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You failed to provide what was asked in your original appeal for you to be able to submit a second appeal, you have used up your appeal at this point.
    Already appealed and denied, do not submit any further appeals, doing so may result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.