1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197989680477 - (estetic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by esteticWTF!?, Jul 15, 2017.

1. esteticWTF!?

esteticWTF!? Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14707374
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197989680477 (estetic)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/esteticftw

The one and only alt account that I have used way back on a different PC to share games when the whole s✿✿✿ started with sharing games. Tried it out for few days, never used it again.​

Appeal description:
    Just got an info that I was banned, people asking me why.... I have no idea what to answer. As far as I can see, the only account that I have ''linked'' to mine from your side, if from some kid in my list who I have as a friend for few years.... Nothing more, nothing less. The other two account I have no idea what does are, nor do I know how have you managed it to pull them together and mark them as me.

When you at least ban someone for some ''reason'' at least give it, or explain why have you banned someone. This thing is just kinda childish... I have no reason to kinda cheat/scam someone for anything. Feel free to check what you have to check....Don't give me that ''official'' answers with nothing in them. That stuff works only on kids. I don't even trade that much anymore... Kinda left it all, the gaming, the trading and all the other stuff with that... So............ Yeah.....​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    We give clear reasons for why users are tagged, please check your SR profile and under "additional info from admins" it will tell you exactly what the account was flagged for.
  3. esteticWTF!?

Steam:
    Alternate Accounts: 76561198020837406, 76561198114463721, 76561198062098096

Is the only thing that I have, I have no clue how are these my account... I have no clue how are you connecting them to me. That's the reason that I need explained.

The 76561198020837406 is from a kid from my list. That is not mine, nor any of other accs listed.
    I understand that someone has somehow connected me to something, I want to know why and for what.... Does my f✿✿✿✿✿✿ account look like something fishy or anything similar that I need to do to get banned anywhere...?
  4. esteticWTF!?

Steam:
    Almost a year has passed, still nothing... So I kinda imagine there is no need for a reason to get banned, admins can do what they want, people have no right to complain, that's how it works around here.
    Its a shame what this site has turned into......
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You may add me on steam to discuss.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review, you have been active on steam since me asking you to followup with your appeal but have not followed-up here or have added me on steam. Their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins decision due to independent corroborating details. Since it took awhile for SR to followup further, you can submit a second appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**