1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197991739064 - (L4B2 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by L4B2, Dec 8, 2018.

1. L4B2

L4B2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15736668
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197991739064 (L4B2)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    A REALLY long time ago, maybe in 2010-2013, I lost a spycrab and being at an age where people feel like they're above the law, I decided to just run. But knowing in the long run how the consequences would affect me. Now I can't go to the same servers I used to, I can't trade as efficiently as I used to, AND I don't have the ability to do high tier trades that I used to. Look, I know that this is a little late on my part but I mean, I'm just tired of staying in servers that don't mark me scammer and people not willing to trade with me. In my 5-8 year hiatus from the big top of trading, I realized that I severely f*cked up, but I feel like this hiatus taught me not to ever be a scammer again. It doesn't matter what the trade is about, it just has to be fair for both parties. If I'm marked for a different reason, then I don't know what to say, except I'm sorry for the victim. I seriously don't have a REAL idea of what happened for me to get marked, but I'd love to be unmarked.​
  2. L4B2

L4B2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15736668
    I didn't know that my brother's account counted as my alternate. It's not mine, my personal one is this one, L4B2. So sorry that I misunderstood that part
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Must submit appeal from account where the tag was issued.