1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Appeal: 76561197994302432 - (minecrafter5 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by minecrafter5, Feb 26, 2024.

1. minecrafter5

minecrafter5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17018352
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197994302432 (minecrafter5)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050937790
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088210602
    they were both my alts many years agot I no longer have the user name or pass for both accounts​

Appeal description:
    First of all this must of happened around 9 years ago I've grown up and changed as a person and I feel that its only fair to give me another chance to try play tf2 and trade again with out the ban next to my name, secondly I didn't steal from anyone or scam back when I got banned all I can ask is please try and help me out by giving me another go its been years and I really need something in my life right now to distract me and I thought tf2 would be nice to come back to but then this ban happened when I went to buy some stranges and a few other items last night on marketplace.tf
    thanks, Jack​
  2. minecrafter5

minecrafter5 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17018352
    just was looking and I think i got it wrong I think it was 12 years ago not 9, also the only reason I even care is so I can use marketplace.tf to save some money over using the steam market on some items I really have no interest in anything other then that

anyway I'm off for the night I hope to hear back from an admin soon to try sort this out its been long enough that I been marked as a scammer and its the last thing I would do to someone, simply I just would like to play tf2 in peace not be marked a scammer and be able to buy some cool items on marketplace.tf and lastly I'm sorry and would like another chance

Well I just been having a look at the old accusation, ending up going over this again https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198050937790-trippa-banned-by-sr.114789/ I really do think I am due a second shot back when this all happened I ended up giving up and it shows on this post were I never got back to replying, but here I am all this time latter marked the scammer still when it was me back then the got my steam account hijacked and my items stolen so can we fix this I'm really hanging to get this over with once and for all.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    1. You must appeal with your originally tagged steam account, not an alternate steam account.
    2. You are not able to appeal any SR tag until you address all other ban tags you have (TF2OP a defunct community)