1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198008376494 - (SLATT Cash Carti / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Awesomedog3000, May 9, 2019.

1. Awesomedog3000

Awesomedog3000 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24055383
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198008376494 (SLATT Cash Carti)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hey, I was banned, if I remember correctly over 5-6 years ago back in the glory days of TF2 trading before the economy went to s✿✿✿. I was banned for trying to buy unusuals for real money that I knew I wasn't going to send them, this is horrid I know and there is no excuse (I was also a stupid 14 year old who thought it would be funny). This came about after getting hacked and losing my Drills Hat with Cloudy moon that I spent over 2+ years trading up from nothing for. Fast forwarding to now, I'm into CSGO and I want to trade my knife up for something that looks cooler but I can't access any of the trading websites that everyone uses to trade up because of my SR ban. I wish my mistake nearly 6 years ago didn't affect me now but it does.

Hoping you will be able to forgive me for my stupid mistakes as a teenager, since then I have grown up and matured, thanks for your consideration.

P.S. I never successfully scammed anyone in TF2, only tried to.​
  2. Awesomedog3000

Awesomedog3000 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24055383
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Not being able to access a communities site is not a reason to consider an appeal, in addition to attempting to paypal scam, you impersonated steamrep staff, that implies you fully well knew exactly what you were doing. I cannot consider an appeal under such circumstances.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**